Michaelvoodoo25

Have you actually had a dream of DayZ?

No DayZ dreams yet, but I remember a dream I had YEARS ago, that I took a boat trip with my father and brother, then got eaten by a huge sea monster (Loch Ness?), then cut our way trough his stomach and when we got out the sea was FULL of fish. We´re talking full, as in 99% fish and 1% water.

I´ve had that dream multiple times, once even cut out of the monster to find ourselves nowhere near land at all, just floating with no way away.

Life is strange.

No...you are strange. Its a good thing ;)

Weird this post comes up today, this night i had a dream of me sniping someone:

I miss him and he gets into an UAZ, trying to drive me over

I ran into a forest and he followed me, rammed his UAZ into a tree followed by him exploding in a fireball....

That's no dream, simply Steaks driving.

I have nightmares of Hetstaine calling for help in the dark my torch batteries are out, I run through cherno searching every building wiping zombies with me axe and then the world turns to fire and death metal starts blarring and he emerges from the darkness a hero turned zombie tranny in a skirt. Floating above the ground like a true zombie jesus without a beard, I wake up in cold sweats and dare not look outside.

You know i am at the window looking in Broseph, get your head of the pillow and just..look my way..

I had a dream where me and my buds drove onto the runway at NWAF with my Ural when we ( somehow ) hit 88/mph and went back in time, all I remember distinctly after that police cars chasing us

^^ This guy :D

I had this dream once where something was pushing on my chest, pushing me down into the bed, i was trying to call out but only making weird ass noises like my throat was closed off, i ended up fighting with my blanket and came out the winner after a 10 second semi epic night time battle. Something just felt weird as fuck and when i looked in the dark corner of my room..my sleepy mind still wondering wtf just happened i saw my sheet standing up in the corner ..standing up.

Sheets don't fucking stand up. I don't even own starch.

I slept in the loungeroom for three nights.

Dayz dreams ? You don't wanna know ;)

• Like 1

I had a dream where me and my buds drove onto the runway at NWAF with my Ural when we ( somehow ) hit 88/mph and went back in time, all I remember distinctly after that police cars chasing us

The delorean ural top ten

the only dream I had slightly related to standalone was:

I'm waling home, regular day. I enter my house like usual then BAM the door swings and breaks my legs, I am then met with "you are dead" and I respawned, but this was never in dayz???? it was like real life but just with those 2 things.

• Like 1

No. I haven't got the time to dream what with all this DayZ I've been playing.

P.S. - Yes, but what fragments of the dreams I actually remember are far too disjointed and manic to coherently piece together.

Edited by puppetworx

Well I'm gonna play a loadass of DayZ tommorow, I'll keep you posted

Edited by Babby Bird

i´m going to sit and play DayZ in full night for 24 hours non-stop, then go to sleep to see if it affects my dreams.

Since playing DayZ (I haven't played Arma2 much before upgrading my GC) I often have my dreams set in the Arma-Engine... You know, the debug monitor, crosshairs, strange movement and always looking around like you do by moving your mouse around. Just too much DayZ these days.... ^_^

I think I remember dreaming that I was on a massive killing spree. I ran through a forest in Taviana, gunning down survivor after survivor with an M4 CCO, all without the adrenaline rush I always get in some part of the fight...

-snip-

Flying little birds and respawning to glitches.... This is parallel to my gaming experience.

I don't dream in-game, but I have had one or two dreams where the zombie issue was a factor in real life, and I came to be a dependable person in that situation to those around me, more or less because of my experience with the game.

Even then, it wasn't so much anything to do with zombies so much as it was teaching civilians about staying in defilade and ranging targets and things like that.

i had a dream twice, happend a week ago. First night i saw a dream about Standalone hitting steam and me downloading it, next night i saw a dream about me playing the game. Coinsidence or is this a sign that the release is close... very close

I had a dream some time ago.

It was short and dramatic at the same time:

I was scavenging somewhere (not Cherno) and suddenly the undeads spread out from everywhere, I run fast out of ammo and I suppose I was eaten by Zombies (I'm not sure about it because I woke up before they start the feast)...anyway, bad hangover...

I've had a nightmare about Origins after playing it with two friends for nearly 24 hours straight (It was a dumb challenge..). The mind can only take so much abuse it seems..