Sign in to follow this  
grmiller92@gmail.com

DayZ This is MY story

Stayed up the other night after calling into work /likeaboss

youtubing and I happen upon FRANKIEin1080p

I spend about 3 hours watching his videos on this game and have a nerdgasm.

Wasted my last $30 IMMIDEATLY

My first 4 lives ended about as quick as the install process.

My last life I fell asleep and was kicked out the server while in a school in elektro I think it was?

Anyways, spawned in on a new server same local and climbed the roof to find a guy with an alice pack, compas, map, binoculars, m16, ruger, and proceeded to shit myself.

Turns out he was dead. Looted and climbed down. Tried walking out of the building and run into a guy, quickly say friendly over chat and he shoots at me with a pistol.

Quickly WASTE him with my m16 without getting hit once and then proceed to leave town.

Now I'm out to find a buddy and explore what is yet to be known.

Anyways, just thought I'd share how I hit the jackpot after getting slaughtered the first 2 hours of gameplay

• Like 1

hello dude would you like to team up with me?? i am playing that game for about 2 weeks and i know how to survive:) if yes add me on the skype:rafidin_rafadan is my name:)

Stayed up the other night after calling into work /likeaboss

youtubing and I happen upon FRANKIEin1080p

I spend about 3 hours watching his videos on this game and have a nerdgasm.

Wasted my last $30 IMMIDEATLY

My first 4 lives ended about as quick as the install process.

My last life I fell asleep and was kicked out the server while in a school in elektro I think it was?

Anyways, spawned in on a new server same local and climbed the roof to find a guy with an alice pack, compas, map, binoculars, m16, ruger, and proceeded to shit myself.

Turns out he was dead. Looted and climbed down. Tried walking out of the building and run into a guy, quickly say friendly over chat and he shoots at me with a pistol.

Quickly WASTE him with my m16 without getting hit once and then proceed to leave town.

Now I'm out to find a buddy and explore what is yet to be known.

Anyways, just thought I'd share how I hit the jackpot after getting slaughtered the first 2 hours of gameplay

hello dude would you like to team up with me?? i am playing that game for about 2 weeks and i know how to survive:) if yes add me on the skype:rafidin_rafadan is my name:)

Welcome to the game. Glad to see you did not give up after getting slaughtered. It only gets better after time the game ages like a fine wine.

Also your name is funny.

I know that feel bro

I found his videos on sunday night, and watched way too much for a work night. Spend the next day counting down the hours to get home and play.

You got a good load out for a beginner. For the first couple weeks I played this game I was lucky to find a gun at all. I was super cautious about everything and scared beyond my wits about other players.

Welcome to Dayz! That's how I bought mine, real fast, as soon as I'd seen youtube footage of others player it. :thumbsup:

I got into dayz after seeing a penny arcade cartoon about it and doing some research. Since then Its the only game I've played.