Dodsferd

quebec-Fr | I found the admin camp, got banned.

i found the admin camp on the server : quebec-Fr|french only|NoCd|3rdP:on|CH:off|TAgs:off| , and i got banned and since it's a private hive im wondering if there anything i can do to get unbanned ? it's obviously an admin abuse he banned like 3 guys today, while i was playing, cuz he didnt like them ....

OUCH. well that happens, there are all types. personally i think that if they are gona do stuff like that then don't bother getting unbanned. just play somewhere else. if you were playing monopoly and the bank decided it should have free hotels would you still want to play with that person?

no

OUCH. well that happens, there are all types. personally i think that if they are gona do stuff like that then don't bother getting unbanned. just play somewhere else. if you were playing monopoly and the bank decided it should have free hotels would you still want to play with that person?

no but i hate when admin do that once i went to the airfield i met the guy that made the server and once i found the DMR he banned me i guess that he wanted the DMR stupid admin! at least he could of found another one but no he wanted that one RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: MY BEANS ARE GONE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

.......woah chill bro. :P here have some beans. but yah that sucks, happens to me too sometimes, i tend to walk off the path a lot and bump into things people don't want me to often. good thing i'm such an upstanding guy that wouldn't loot their tents for all their yummy beans... >_> nope not me... *burp*

• Like 1

There is no way of getting unbanned from a server -- any server -- unless the admin/host himself removes your IP from the blacklist.

Adölf Hitlör is on the server..better stay away...actually you have to anyway. It's his server, nothing can stop him unless it's in the official hive.

alright thx for the answers, stupid douche admins ....something must be done with those private hive tho, we cant let admins abuse like that even if it's a private hive.

The punishment for bad admins is no-one to play with on the server they pay for and spend time administrating :-)

Hey guys, si vous cherchez un serveur québécois sans bad admins voila le notre de http://fragnet.ca :

Serveur DayZ SA (DayZ Quebec) : 
FragNet.ca - DayZ CA Quebec 1 Regular (24/7 DAYTIME) - Regular 
IP: 192.95.30.96:2902 

Serveur TeamSpeak (DayZ Quebec) : 
IP : tsfragnet.ca 

Cheers!