LittleTragik

Any1 meet frankie on his namalsk?

seems he has moved servers, just curious if any1 has met him

He's moving back to his old server

He is fucking god awful to listen to.

Take whatever the fuck is clamping your nose shut off and speak like a real person.

Take whatever the fuck is clamping your nose shut off and speak like a real person.

You know you love it.

• Like 3

Hybridpanda makes a good video.

He's Funny. Speaks properly.

Not with this nasally I'm-cool-casue-I-make-youtube-videos-so-for-some-fucking-retard-reason-I-get-to-talk-like-this bullshit.

• Like 2

Lol, you're quite bent out of shape over his voice eh? You know, you don't have to watch his videos, right?

• Like 1

I watched a bunch of frankies videos last night and every time he laughed i wondered "How long has Ricky Gervais been playing DayZ?"

I watched a bunch of frankies videos last night and every time he laughed i wondered "How long has Ricky Gervais been playing DayZ?"

Frankie is the best dayz survival person ever and really good video maker to!! but if you say he isn't i bet you $100000000000000 that he can survival more longer and kill you first!!!before you do and if your not convinced watch his vids. watch gun shop, heli thief and other one too!! ;)

• Like 3

I dont know why this is in repmy to my post... I loved the videos

"and speak like a real person"

Really?

Oh, my voice doesn't sound like most people, I must not be a real person!

That is how he speaks. It's not like he talks like this bullshit because he makes Youtube videos.

Learn to live with those who aren't like you.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 7

Met him once on a Cherno server, ended up killing jackfrags that day because he randomly started shooting at me. I stop watching his vids nows because everyone he meets knows him and is practically sucking his junk over the microphone

I dont know why this is in repmy to my post... I loved the videos

no im just saying you like and i but if anyone else doesn't think his good frankie can kill you in one shot that all

he always reminds me of alan partridge for some reason. :)

good vids though

Met him once on a Cherno server, ended up killing jackfrags that day because he randomly started shooting at me. I stop watching his vids nows because everyone he meets knows him and is practically sucking his junk over the microphone

This.

It got to the point where watching his videos brought on that feeling of being 14 and a sex scene comes up in a movie that you're watching with your parents.

• Like 1

Frankie is great! I like his voice and he pronounces everything clear. Also easy to understand for a non native-speaker. He also puts a lot of love and effort into his vids. His playstyle is also very good (skill + humanity). And if he is happy if he gets recognized - this is what he earned through his videos! So let him enjoy this!

Edited by Draxx
  • Like 2

Seems a good guy and a good player, it always makes me laugh when others come in to threads and slag off the person just for the sake of it, you do realise that you are just being a complete dick right?

Frankie has that rare quality - he's likeable.

You can't buy it, you can't fake it. Some folks have it but most folks don't. You may not like all of his work but you must be a bitter twisted individual to actually dislike him.

• Like 4

I might have met him but I've got no idea who he is. Sounds like a nice guy though.