privatewolf

Tired of DayZ? Not playing ArmA II anymore because of DayZ? Money wasted?

Are you no longer opening ArmA II: Combined Operations because DayZ, the main reason why a large portion of people have actually bought this military simulator, is now ruined? Let me be the first to say, that you are retarded. Have you even tried playing anything other than DayZ? Vanilla is ought to be good enough provided that you find a good server. But noooo, instead you choose to bitch about it in the forums saying your money is wasted because of DayZ and now you're buying stand-alone because it's much more better. You need to learn to look at your options, I mean seriously you bought the GAME not the mod, it's just an add-on. Keep in mind DayZ is not the only great mod you can have in ArmA II for free. There are also other great and renowned mods such as: @ACE, @ACRE, @i44, @zeus_AI_ACE, and the list goes on.. all of those mods, added only to enhance your gaming experience. The options are just seemingly infinite, but the minds of those who think their money is wasted is just ridiculously narrow.

• Like 10

but dayz is one of the most best gaming experience military simulator out there on pc for a mod

Edited by Candylol

Arma II/OA is a great game, and yet so many people do not play it.

And if you don't really like tactical, full-on military games/servers, then play some of the Life mods. They're awesome.

but dayz is one of the most best gaming experience military simulator out there on pc for a mod

Obviously the only mod you've played for ArmA II is DayZ.. allow me to introduce you to ACE:

Here's a short yet fun and exciting bit of it
  • Like 3

Obviously the only mod you've played for ArmA II is DayZ.. allow me to introduce you to ACE:

ok but dayz is still better in my opinion

• Like 2

If it's your opinion I'm fine with that :)

;)

Great... I think I might have to try ACE now...

• Like 1

yup, also Dslyecxi. Love their videos

Yeah, pretty much everyone in their team that puts out videos.

ArmA 2 is amazing, i love it as i played the original OFP - Cold War Crisis + Resistance and Red Hammer. If you want to get into ArmA watch ShackTac - Chkilroy, Dyslexci, Beagle and watch this guy called Atilla

Ahh Brick's famous charge

Good Lord, I just checked in my post after a few hours.. and I must say, *kneels down and clamps hands together while looking up on the ceiling* A BREAKTHROUGH!

• Like 1

Yeah, pretty much everyone in their team that puts out videos.

I suggest watching the 'beaglerush' channel, with videos uploaded by Beagle of course ;)

ok but dayz is still better in my opinion

So you play no other games at all other than Dayz cos they not as good?

I got arma for dayz, but after getting bored of the retarded z's and constant gearing up, and limited stuff in dayz, I have seen the light and arma especially with ACE is preposterously good!

I won't even buy standalone dayz because it is just arma 2 with almost everything taken out. With Arma 3 round the corner i really don't see the point.

After exploring Arma, Dayz really just seems like a small mod of a much greater game. Perhaps in a year of SA development they may have something you can call a full game.

• Like 1

lol that guy singing russian, kudos to him

• Like 1

To the OP get over it, go outside, get some fresh air then write a book about it and sell it on eBay...cuz no one gives a fuck here.

• Like 1

To the OP get over it, go outside, get some fresh air then write a book about it and sell it on eBay...cuz no one gives a fuck here.

Greetings there, I believed you missed the whole thread, you know; the whole part where everyone shares a proper and formal way of expressing their opinion, whether it conflicts with mine or not?

P.S.

But of course, someone who makes well-constructed statements with credible proof(sarcasm heavily intended) deserves my beans.. :)

Edited by WolfOneSix

lol that guy singing russian, kudos to him

It's quite an ironic interesting twist really, a video with explosions everywhere in a smaller-scale compared to Michael Bay's effects while theres a guy in the spectator lobby blasting away gibberish.. I love it!

I got arma for dayz, but after getting bored of the retarded z's and constant gearing up, and limited stuff in dayz, I have seen the light and arma especially with ACE is preposterously good!

I won't even buy standalone dayz because it is just arma 2 with almost everything taken out. With Arma 3 round the corner i really don't see the point.

After exploring Arma, Dayz really just seems like a small mod of a much greater game. Perhaps in a year of SA development they may have something you can call a full game.

Indeed, people miss the point of DayZ being the mod.. and ArmA II being the game. Some people are even surprised when watching ArmA II videos without the DayZ mod on. They all go like 'Whoaaa, you hacker, theres no such thing as a humvee with a M240 mounted machine gun!'