alphathlete

DayZ in real life - stairs

3rd episode

if you missed the first two then be sure to check them out on the same channel

also let me know what you think about these!

there will be more soon :)

• Like 12

love the bit at the end ........but dude you have to much time on your hands

peace

I don't see how he has to much time on his hands.

Good job stairs! who knows what kind of madness could of happened with man and a sniper

love the bit at the end ........but dude you have to much time on your hands

peace

Is it wrong to have too much time on your hands? Perhaps people work extremely hard beforehand to provide sufficient time to create something like this video?

Back on topic...such a small jump in DayZ can result in hours of crawling, hours of pain.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 2

LOL, must be playing Namalask given the lack of food..

keep em up, really enjoying this series.

well, it's quite logical that in a post apocalyptic world you'd have nothing as you respawn and finding food to survive would be quite difficult!

love the video, keep it up :)

well, it's quite logical that in a post apocalyptic world you'd have nothing as you respawn and finding food to survive would be quite difficult!

love the video, keep it up :)

True, but it is a tad concerning when military grade weaponry is more common than beans.

True, but it is a tad concerning when military grade weaponry is more common than beans.

it might seem that way, but considering that most likely more than 95% of the world population is gone and food supplies most likely run out after 3-5 years it might happen that guns become less valuable than food, since guns dont go bad. food does.

Should have added a bit where zombies come and eat him right as he breaks his legs.

Other than that it was pretty accurate!

• Like 1

Should have added a bit where zombies come and eat him right as he breaks his legs.

Other than that it was pretty accurate!

I think its even worse when youre in the middle of nowhere and no zombies to kill you, so you just have to crawl for ages

helicrash broke my legs once when I just got a AS50, so I camped the same helicrash hoping someone will come with morphine and luckily it happened

He's missing one thing... the blood-curdling cry of the player as he breaks his leg in a two feet fall.