Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ingelbert

You're Gonna Love This!

Its the young ones you have to be careful around.

I do have to say that every hacker I have ever heard in-game sounds like a little kid. For that, I never play with any teenagers anymore.

So yea, you're gonna love this, this is how we ROLL!!!!!

HAHAHAHA

So is this thread going the way you thought it would go? Edited by Sleeper68

No, actually I didn't love it at all. And according to the tags, this is just a troll post that has no value whatsoever. Hopefully inb4 graveyard.

• Like 1

I just looked through this guy's whole profile. All of his threads are just advertising his own videos and almost all of his posts are commenting on his own threads. All I see here is a pure troll that is only concerned for his own well being and popularity.

Actually we had just driven through Electro in the truck and been engaged by an LMG. If i could upload the full video the guy comes with the LMG and a sniper which we had to kill so we were on edge. But id rather kill them first, i don't trust anyone.

Really cause the kid looked unarmed and i guess he stashed it all. I know cause i do it all the time,1. stage a ambush,2. hide my gear and 3. act like a new spawn fresh off the beach. Whats your friend's name i like to add him to my friends list also, me and my noob buddy's want to learn some skill's from skilled player's like yourselve's, could you teach us your ubber tactical skill's
  • Like 1

such a waste of ammo.... If youre going to go hunting... you should hunt the most dangerous game... In the north >:P

So basicly if you are unarmed and have nothing but a flashlight these are the guy's we have to worry about lol. I would have Turkey Slapped you and your little boyfriend :emptycan:

Only reason I like seeing clans like yours around chernarus, is because of how good it feels to kill every last one of you, then feel justified and awesome. Thanks for making DayZ fun guys.. keep up the good work.

and always remember "There is no cure for being a cunt"

:have fun!

I just dont get it... the whole appeal of killing people who waited so long to spawn, and just kill them.

how can people have fun in ruining people's game?

I mean they got all that high gear... and all they can think about is killing new spawned guys? seriously? in what way is this amusing?

It is the same kind of amusement cheaters have when they decide to kill everyone on the server. is this some kinda sick masochism?

killing a new spawner is one thing, but uploading it on youtube, POSTING IT ON THE FORUM and being "proud" of something like that is just low. what do you expect people to react like?

"cool dude, you totally humiliated that guy, because you have such cool gear, i wish i'd be in your position so i could show these idiots whos boss"

I think this are just some kiddies with inferiority complexes...

go back playing COD or someting... please...

STOP POSTING HERE! THIS IS TROLL POST HE WANTS THE RAGE!

Good thing I keep this link in my pocket at all times.

Normally I wouldn't post anything since it would just bump it. But a thread like this will get response eventually...They always do.

Edited by harley001