QuartzOne

Vilayer.com,keep getting bugged on every map.

I dont have any troubles with private or official dayzmod hives but a while ago when all the new maps came out im getting bugged almost on every map hosted by vilayer dot com.The thing is,when i die and press abort - connect to create new survivor there is nothink but blackscreen then the only solution is to close the game and start over.Now im getting stuck on loading.Maps i got stuck on : Chernarus,Namalsk,Fallujah and maybe Panthera but i havnt checked it yet.Is there is any way to contact to the host so he can remove my ID from database or do somethink?

And no i never used any exploits/scripts etc.Yes i tried to reinstall battleeye,gameclient,mods.

Thank you.

for 3 days?

and i can get into lobby but when i press ok its getting stuck on loading.

Edited by QuartzOne

We literally bought a Vilayer private hive 3 hours ago. Now its up, but keeps getting stuck on loading.

Is it true that servers are down?

Not sure about servers being down but for me Fallujah got bugged in just a few days after release.now other maps bugged aswell..the only map i can play is utes and zargabad wich is kinda sux...no problems with other hosts tho but they are private hives so i cant play my survivor if server is full.

Is it true that servers are down?

Both my ViLayer servers are down. The one hosted at the Dallas data centre went down first, followed by the Seattle one a hour or so later. My assumption is that they are currently fixing the back end hive/server files to fix the damn auto-repairing vehicles issue. Just keep checking the updates page for a new update that will fix the server/client side of the problem.

No more news guys??

I have my server with namalask and just get the same as you guys bloody hell !!.

Second time last week was the same, down for 2 days -_-'

Here is the official word.

There was a serious data corruption issue within the Hive and we are working on a solution to this problem now.

Please be aware that our main coder and CEO. (Lee) has been in the hospital and just underwent surgery.

This has caused a delay in resolving the issues we are currently experiencing.

We are looking at a 24 to 48 hour time frame to correct these issues and will offer all of our current customers an amount of goodwill free service as a way of trying to compensate you for this down time.

• Like 1

so that means they will fix the problem with corrupted id's and stuff like that?cuz its not only me having issue with playing on vilayer servers,not cause they are offline but getting bugged after survivor respawn.

Bloody hell, I hope it gets solved soon Im bored -_-'

It's working finnaly, another question is the crash sites working 4 u guys like not the statics ones but the crashed with smoke, are they working ?

Namalsk is the only map that is not spawning chopper crash sites... that will be fixed in a future update.