Joebro

Australian Players wanted (AusH) Heroes clan

Australians We Want You

Are you tired of being killed all the time by bandits

Are you tired of the same old stale kill everyone tactic

Well your prayers have been answered because we want you

We need good players to join us on our crusade to rid the bandits* from servers and help those in need

We play weekend mostly however sometimes during the week due to work or school. We love to have fun and enjoy just playing.

There are rules however:

1. You must have a mic and skype or TS

2. You must be friendly

3. You must not shoot on sight *

4. You must be able to communicate clearly when in combat situations and listen to whoever is "in charge"*

5. Must be Australian or have relitively same ping as Australians on servers

6. Must be mature

7. Must play regularly

* Shoot on sight: For more information on what we do contact me

* in charge: this person who is chosen when the group connects is chosen by everybody and will give orders in a firefight. Its all fun and games until somebody gets shot. ie. everyone has to shut up when somebody shoots at someone else to be frank :)

*by bandits i mean players who kill other players. when we witness then doing it. this is not a shoot on sight bandit killing clan. This is a lets help those who are in danger clan :)

If you want more information contact me on skype. jihadjoe12345

or just post below and join us today (make sure you also post how you would like to help so i can fit you in accordingly)

Edited by Kenneth (AusH)
  • Like 3

Is there an age limit? *hopeful* Dont want 14yo kids screaming into my ears

There is no age limit however you need to be mature ie. not a 14yo screamin in yo ears. So no there is none but yes you cannot be a 14 yo kid screamin like a baby.

I'm up for this if you'll have me. I don't have a Hero skin nor am I a very good shot but I have a good understanding of how the game works. I don't ever shoot on sight, I'll only fire my weapon when I've been shot at. I find that it's worth giving people the benefit of the doubt and trusting them rather then just shooting them straight away. The way I see it, killing them would give me short term benefits. I'd be able to loot his gear but that would only last until I died. If I let them live, long term benefits are a possibility. I've formed some truly great friendships just by trusting people, and I've had some really amazing DayZ moments. But of course trusting people is very risky (most of them just shoot me when my back is turned) but I think it's worth it.

I'm nineteen years old and I'm Australian so meeting up would be quite easy. I've also got a microphone and both Teamspeak 3 and Skype. I'm a friendly person, I'm not the kind of guy that takes this game seriously, I'm just in it for the fun. I'm usually playing almost everyday, so if you're interested My Skype name is zwatts1.21 if you feel the need to contact me or you can just private message me.

Edited by zinny50

I'm up for this if you'll have me. I don't have a Hero skin nor am I a very good shot but I have a good understanding of how the game works. I don't ever shoot on sight, I'll only fire my weapon when I've been shot at. I find that it's worth giving people the benefit of the doubt and trusting them rather then just shooting them straight away. The way I see it, killing them would give me short term benefits. I'd be able to loot his gear but that would only last until I died. If I let them live, long term benefits are a possibility. I've formed some truly great friendships just by trusting people, and I've had some really amazing DayZ moments. But of course trusting people is very risky (most of them just shoot me when my back is turned) but I think it's worth it.

I'm nineteen years old and I'm Australian so meeting up would be quite easy. I've also got a microphone and both Teamspeak 3 and Skype. I'm a friendly person, I'm not the kind of guy that takes this game seriously, I'm just in it for the fun. I'm usually playing almost everyday, so if you're interested My Skype name is zwatts1.21 if you feel the need to contact me or you can just private message me.

Good. The experience i'm trying to create is a pure fun one. Stopping bandits doesn't mean we cant have fun :) however i do have strong opposition to being to immature anyway happy to have you.

i can but im 13 and im a hero and i don't shoot on sight unless if it is a bandit and i don't scream in peoples ears ;)

Hey,

We are a 2 person team, both over 24 yrs of age. We are on alot of the time and we do not shoot on sight. We have had almost every experience on this game but we would really like to have a cause, as well as have fun.

We are friendly, have TS and Skype, both good shots and drivers including one chopper pilot and most importantly we have a sense of humour.

Hope to hear back from you :)

Add me on skype and we will chat :)

Hey,

We are a 2 person team, both over 24 yrs of age. We are on alot of the time and we do not shoot on sight. We have had almost every experience on this game but we would really like to have a cause, as well as have fun.

We are friendly, have TS and Skype, both good shots and drivers including one chopper pilot and most importantly we have a sense of humour.

Hope to hear back from you :)

hi all, good to see so many people interested, I'm 16 and already part of Joe's team, I provide overwatch to the team

• Like 1

hi all, good to see so many people interested, I'm 16 and already part of Kenneth's team, I provide overwatch to the team

Yes. We now have over watch covered but there always room for more than one

We need all skills. Even if you aren't very experienced we will be happy to have you play with us

Hey, been playing this game for a few weeks now, mostly by myself. I haven't really killed anyone in game, except those who endangered the people I was with at the time. Been looking to join a clan for a while as I have gotten bored just meeting up with people randomly. I don't shoot on sight and am quite friendly, even trusting people with bandit skins at times. I have a headset and both Skype and Teamspeak 3.

Really hope I can join as it gets boring by myself.

Add me on skype jihadjoe12345 :)

Hey, been playing this game for a few weeks now, mostly by myself. I haven't really killed anyone in game, except those who endangered the people I was with at the time. Been looking to join a clan for a while as I have gotten bored just meeting up with people randomly. I don't shoot on sight and am quite friendly, even trusting people with bandit skins at times. I have a headset and both Skype and Teamspeak 3.

Really hope I can join as it gets boring by myself.

I wish to join, I am kind of sick of people using my passive nature to shoot me in the back. Will be getting a new good headset next monday hopefully, my current one is stuffed. Mic still works.. It's just rather.. dismembered.

You need a group to trust people, alone it takes a few bullets and your dead. With a group people think twice about being greedy. I tried to give a beginner a pistol only for him to turn it on me. It's gotten to the point where I feel I should just turn to the tactic of shoot on site. But it makes the game stale and removes the vital social aspect of this game.

I am 20 years old by the way, if that has any relevance.

Edited by Shini_Otoba

I wish to join, I am kind of sick of people using my passive nature to shoot me in the back. Will be getting a new good headset next monday hopefully, my current one is stuffed. Mic still works.. It's just rather.. dismembered.

You need a group to trust people, alone it takes a few bullets and your dead. With a group people think twice about being greedy. I tried to give a beginner a pistol only for him to turn it on me. It's gotten to the point where I feel I should just turn to the tactic of shoot on site. But it makes the game stale and removes the vital social aspect of this game.

I am 20 years old by the way, if that has any relevance.

As long as you are mature i don't care about age. Jump on skype and add me jihadjoe12345 and we will talk. :) would be happy to have you.

That is the correct way to approach recruiting for a clan: no particular age limit, only a matter of maturity.

Good job.

That is the correct way to approach recruiting for a clan: no particular age limit, only a matter of maturity.

Good job.

Thanks. :)

As long as you are mature i don't care about age. Jump on skype and add me jihadjoe12345 and we will talk. :) would be happy to have you.

Added you, getting my mic tomorrow or tuesday. I can use the one I have now but I may be a bit quite.

hey, wouldn't mind playing with a group of people who want to just have fun, been playing for a while now and know my way around the mod. pretty good with methodical task's and using a team to go in and clean out an area for looting. i have TS and a working headset so give me a yell if your interested in another pair of hands.

hey, wouldn't mind playing with a group of people who want to just have fun, been playing for a while now and know my way around the mod. pretty good with methodical task's and using a team to go in and clean out an area for looting. i have TS and a working headset so give me a yell if your interested in another pair of hands.

Yeh man. just add me on skype.

Everybody who wants to join add me on skype and post thanks :)

If you are still looking for members ill be happy to join you guys, getting bored of being a lone wolf ill add you in Skype cheers

If you are still looking for members ill be happy to join you guys, getting bored of being a lone wolf ill add you in Skype cheers

yeh sure man