Candylol

What is you favourite Dayz video youtube maker

Frankie, he really seems to enjoy playing DayZ and can be very funny, plus he is ice cool under fire.

probably destiny if i had to pick one ...but yeah dont really watch any of them as would rather play myself than watch some huge ego bang on about how good he is etc ....

What sidestrafe lacks in action he makes up for in commentary, especially with elbrooke by his side.

Oh and Frankie and Jackfrags are a blast to watch,

Got into DayZ watching Frankie (Who doesn't....) but now I much prefer JackFrags over anyone. He really mixes things up, and people say his videos are just another perspective of Frankies, which yes some of them are, but for anyone who has gone through his channel, he has more variety than Frankie.

His Hive Bandit series might be one of the best DayZ series on YouTube. His a great laugh, and what I really like is he has started putting background music in his videos, and he it really sets the mood for whats going in the video.

yeah me too but i was just wondering that's all and i never heard jackfrags before?

How can you watch Frankie but not know who Jackfrags is?! He is in Frankie's videos like all the time :P

For me it will always be Nooby Noobster, whom I love most of all. He's so sweet and funny, yet if a baddie kills him or a friend, he can hunt them down and kill them with deadly accuracy. He's very knowledgeable about the game, the guns, what they can do exactly, and extremely helpful too. His dayz vids from the start, are here:

But the main page, latest stuff is here: http://www.youtube.c...r/letsplaynooby

Then there's the amazing Zemalf who plays a particular kind of Let's Play, that's very slow, well thought out and detailed. For some, like me, it's heaven but younger kids can't cope with it as they don't have the concentration skills. He's taking a break from dayz at the moment but his many dayz vids are sheer joy for me. I've watched them more than once.

And then there's the wonderfully merciless, Devil Dog Gamer and I admit, I adore him. He's such a totally brutal bastard and will happily kill anyone he sees, including unarmed bambis. He does it with a good natured chuckle and when he dies, never once does he whine or bitch. He accepts it as a natural part of the game. He's an ex-marine, was a designated marksman and god does it show. He never seems to miss! Recently, he said he's going to stop shooting unarmed bambis and maybe even help them a little, to reduce his boredom. You have to love this guy!

http://www.youtube.c...heDevildogGamer

These guys I recommened without reservation. I have spent many, many hours watching them play. I have learned more from them than I realised until a bullet whizzes passed me and suddenly I'm zigging and zagging, taking cover behind walls, and moving randomly, while trying to note the location of the shooter. I have had many happy hours watching these guys and I urge you to give them a try. :thumbsup: :beans:

Edit: I have no idea why there's a video posted in my thread. I just tried to post links to youtube pages. I'm not recommending a video, I'm recommending the guys and their youtube pages.

Edited by Sula

Apparently I've posted too many media files in my above thread, so I've had to cut it in half. Again, I'm not recommending a video, I'm trying to post links to these guys' youtube pages as theirs are my favourite dayz vids.

Frankie would be my number one if I could put all the above guys in number 1 place too! He's just so damn wonderful. He's charming, funny, clever, deadly accurate, and kind to bambis.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FRANKIEonPCin1080p

Episode one (the rest are in the links under the video on his page)

Rhinocrunch's dayz vids are split into groups on the right side of his youtube page. He's another guy who kills bambis but you can learn so much from his vast knowledge, and he's a lot of fun.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RHINOCRUNCH

yeah me too but i was just wondering that's all and i never heard jackfrags before?

Really? Never seen "Call me DayZ"?

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

Franki is exelent, pro player + great narrator :).

Except him i watch only paulsoaresjr and EvilViking13. They have diferent aproaches, Paul knows hes job he is well known on YT and all hes videos are exelent. Evil is interestring becouse he is average player and he is not ashamed to give us videos where he and hes friends dies like a noobs. I like that aspect more than rambo way, where you almost never die in front of your YT viewers.

Rhino was interestring in the begining. When he started to earn money he screwed him self. He thinks he needs new things in hes video and dont do stuff on which he become popular. In a few months he will lose most subs if he dont come back on the "old way" . He is average player but with interestring stories. In the last videos he talk less than before and i stoped to watch him a month ago.