echo76

Home for a mature gamer?

Hi! I've playing this mod for about a week and a half and am looking for a server that has a player base that plays the game even to some degree as it is supposed, as a survival game.

I tried first some hi populated servers only to get headshotted a billion times by snipers and switched to low populated servers to learn the map and the game mechanics but the solitude gets quite boring really fast.

Then I decided to join a private hive (AWA) only to find that it's infested with teenies that just play deathmatch and farm loot with their vehicles (to play more deathmatch) , spam the side-chat with their adorable sopranos or play their favorite playlists that nobody wants to hear...

So, any suggestions for a good server, I have no objections about pvp or such but mindless killing/griefing is not my thing.

P.S. I am european and 36 years old. Thanks for any advice :)

• Like 1

Hi Scarebear I'd like to invite you to try out our server, Hatchet Reloaded.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/105894-hatchet-reloaded-new-uk-private-hivev173build-98220-6-choppers-50-vehiclesregular3dponchoffsconpwonwloffgmt-7/

All the details to gain access are listed on that linked thread, hope to hear from you. ^_^

• Like 1

Try out Jeremy Beckett's Dayz server. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/103327-dayz-the-walking-dead-recruitment/

Well, you can give it a shot anyways. He hasn't been responding to email for a little while and it's a server based in North America. There is a no Kill on Sight rule and the average age is probably late 20s. It is a whitelisted/passworded server so you'll have to contact him for access.

Along with the above invites, I would like to extend an invitation to Austerror DayZ (http://dayz.austerror.com).

We are a whitelisted server with a high number of mature players (the oldest I know of is 57, myself being 38 and my RL friend 37, the youngest I am aware of is 28).

Good luck in finding a stable home for yourself :)

Been playing with these guys for a few months now most of us are in our 30s, great group of guys, jump on our ts server and say hi! Dont forget to tell them captain rhodes sent ya!

post-115171-0-62030600-1352488556_thumb.jpg

Server IP: 69.162.88.42:2312 TS3 IP: 66.55.142.230:9371

Looking for a heavily Admined DayZ Server with 160 + vehicles, planes, choppers, new cars, and much more. Large maps for groups to setup camps and not get them destroyed or looted quickly. We do not tolerate hackers or cheating of any kind. Our Admins will check logs and will be playing daily. Currently playing Panthera Island.

Join us on our TS server you wont be dissappointed!

www.alliedtaskforce.com