Sign in to follow this  
mrevilbaby

Healing

Can Someone List All Of The Possible Ways To Heal Yourself/Others? I was a little unsure and I have pretty decent stuff at the moment so I wanted to know more ways to heal if there is. Not to stop bleeding to increase your blood. I know other players could give you a blood transfusion, I was not sure if there are more ways?

Thanks~ Mrevilbaby

Food (Beans etc.) give you like 80 health or something insignificant. If you kill an animal, skin it, take the meat, start a fire (you need matches and a hatchet/pile of wood if you don't have a hatchet to make a fire) then you cook your meat and eat it. It'll give you 800 health per meat.

• Like 1

Food (Beans etc.) If you kill an animal, skin it, take the meat, start a fire (you need matches and a hatchet/pile of wood if you don't have a hatchet to make a fire) then you cook your meat and eat it. It'll give you 800 health per meat.

Thanks I actually found some fire wood on the ground and I have some matches, Now time to go cow&Rabbit hunting. Thanks very much, I just wish I shot that damn cow earlier when I saw it.

Thanks I actually found some fire wood on the ground and I have some matches, Now time to go cow&Rabbit hunting. Thanks very much, I just wish I shot that damn cow earlier when I saw it.

Do you have a hunting knife? You'll need it!

Yea, my plan is to Find a hunting knife, hatchet and or Firewood, matches then a cow. It shouldn't be hard because I got my laser sight & flashlight rifle & My G17 now I just need to hunt.

Don't forget you can take the meat from any animal (not birds), even rabbits. The amount of meat you get is relative to their size.

Standard food (beans, sardines and shit) gives 200 blood. Meat, as some dude already said gives 800. After you kill a survivor you can eat him, that is the same as a blood transfusion.

Standard food (beans, sardines and shit) gives 200 blood. Meat, as some dude already said gives 800. After you kill a survivor you can eat him, that is the same as a blood transfusion.

Such a reliable source.

• Like 1

Eat a cow.

I have a very bad habit driving them over (honking a horn afterwards) and looking their carcass on my rear mirror, not even considering once to gut them.

• Like 1

After you kill a survivor you can eat him, that is the same as a blood transfusion.

''Insert trollface here''.