Summer (DayZ)

DayZ Mod To A Real DayZ Game???

I think I read somewhere on someones staffs blogspot, where he mention that those who are registered to forum and own a copy of Arma2:CO, do get a heavy discounted price. Anyone that knows how much discounted price we get?

I think I read somewhere on someones staffs blogspot, where he mention that those who are registered to forum and own a copy of Arma2:CO, do get a heavy discounted price. Anyone that knows how much discounted price we get?

Somewhere around $15 for everyone. The ealier you buy it the cheaper will the full game will be.

Rocket calls this standalone version the foundation build and it's going to be released as a work in progress. If you buy it in the early stages of development, you buy at at a "heavy discounted price". If you decide to wait a few months to see the development, the discount will get smaller. If you wait until it's completed, maybe it will cost you $30.

Somewhere around $15 for everyone. The ealier you buy it the cheaper will the full game will be.

Rocket calls this standalone version the foundation build and it's going to be released as a work in progress. If you buy it in the early stages of development, you buy at at a "heavy discounted price". If you decide to wait a few months to see the development, the discount will get smaller. If you wait until it's completed, maybe it will cost you $30.

Then I shall save money and buy it from the 1st day haha

Edit: Do you have an idea how much it would be in Europe? Around 20$ maybe?

Edited by ProjectMile

Then I shall save money and buy it from the 1st day haha

Edit: Do you have an idea how much it would be in Europe? Around 20$ maybe?

Normally for these types of release it's pretty much the same price all around the world, smaller developers like this don't charge $20 in the US and then £20 in the UK like a lot of developers do.

Edit: Here's a quote from Rocket:

Q: Any idea what price range the standalone version will be in?

A: I don't ever see DayZ costing more than 25 euro. Alpha will be heavily discounted from this.

So roughly $30 is the highest end he ever see's the game being sold for.

I can easily see the Alpha/release going for 50% of that - it won't be expensive at all.

Edited by Rossums

Probably 15 euro.

I kind of figure all the DayZ ArmA sales already payed Rockets salary for the next year, all Rocket has to do is show up for work and not get caught stealing office supplies and toilet paper from the office.