Sign in to follow this  
Pochlaniacz

Cheaters!

Hello, 1minute ago on server dayz DE #30 iv played and someone droped nuke on map - on middle of screen was writed - thc-comunitty or something like that and i with friends flow up and saw nuke explosion and all we died on server! (screen you are Dead)

Please for fast response and maybe backup our and other people on server characters becuse everyone died! (as i see 47players on server)

Sory for my bad english

Regards

Pochlaniacz

Wow, really?

The hacking seems to have gotten so so much worse in just the last few hours.

I would say that the boards are showing more reports of hacking in just the last 8 hours than ever before!

I wonder why hacking has increased so multiplicitavely in such a short time?

I wonder how the hacking is so different that so many innocent victims suddenly sought out these forums to mention it?

Well, welcome aboard, all of you new users. The community apparently owes you a debt of gratitude for your vigilance in reporting these recent hacks!

Hello' date=' 1minute ago on server dayz DE #30 iv played and someone droped nuke on map - on middle of screen was writed - thc-comunitty

[/quote']

I've been on the same server ... everyone just got killed and I had so much stuff :-/

and also im with friends very mad about it becuse we had everything to have good live on dayz - nice equipment and guns.....

Welcome two more posters who just joined today!

When did you find out about these forums? Where? How?

Have you ever encountered any hacks before? If so, what compelled you to register in this instance?

I started playing Day Z yesterday and this is the first hack I encountered. I got to this forum via the offical DayZ website and I registered because I wanted to discuss about these Hackers.

I knowed about this forums(i started around 2weeks ago) becuse downloaded from main site dayz mod files and also readed saw Forum button so i get into and read some about recently updates etc.

I never seen hacks/hackers in dayz.

I created account on forum today becuse i had no reason until now to post anything. My main reason today was that what happend today me and others,

and i wanted to report it and discuss about cheaters on this forum - i hope anti-cheat will be repaired and maybe Guys from Dayz backup our characters.

Sory for my English

Regards

Pochlaniacz

I knowed about this forums(i started around 2weeks ago) becuse downloaded from main site dayz mod files and also readed saw Forum button so i get into and read some about recently updates etc.

I never seen hacks/hackers in dayz.

I created account on forum today becuse i had no reason until now to post anything. My main reason today was that what happend today me and others' date='

and i wanted to report it and discuss about cheaters on this forum - i hope anti-cheat will be repaired and maybe Guys from Dayz backup our characters.

Sory for my English

Regards

Pochlaniacz

[/quote']

So how did you find out about the anticheat? Not that many people know about it...

Iv just readed some about this and also my personality information - im playing a lot of games and i saw some working anticheats system like in Counter Strike Source Zblock/Detox(as i remember good names) mod on server that helping catch cheaters and banning them after discover

Like that Arma2/Oa have Battle-Eye security antycheat system

Valve have VAC

Or other games may have PunkBuster or other

Iv just readed some about this and also my personality information - im playing a lot of games and i saw some working anticheats system like in Counter Strike Source Zblock/Detox(as i remember good names) mod on server that helping catch cheaters and banning them after discover

Like that Arma2/Oa have Battle-Eye security antycheat system

Valve have VAC

Or other games may have PunkBuster or other

Do you like Steam games? I hear APB is fun, too.

Yeah, I got killed in this aswell. Screen went black, got an URL, which i dont remember, suddenly I were 50 feet up in the air. Died when I hit the ground. Soo many days of hard work gone i 5 seconds.

Yes i like Steam games, i play lot of them like CSS TF2 GarrysMod Portal/2 or Dungeon Defenders

Also i played lot of abp but when it was from EA Buyable - Lot of fun many things to do co-op with friends in mission and a lot more but now.....(i downloaded that gamefirst APB and played some days only) when it comes Free (gamefirst took this game from EA) it really baddly lot of lags some cheaters and that what i hate - if you want best guns pay money and kill everyone (like guy had gold silenced smg killed me with 2-3 hits like i must shot with good weapon 8hits) and also you must buy premium to get more things you can make in character..... so this today APB (i dont like this gamefirst apb :/ ) is tottaly not same game as When EA

Yeah' date=' I got killed in this aswell. Screen went black, got an URL, which i dont remember, suddenly I were 50 feet up in the air. Died when I hit the ground. Soo many days of hard work gone i 5 seconds.

[/quote']

Maybe any admin can post what they will do with it becuse when it will be allways possibility to someone kill everyone on server what is sens to play it? :/

Disgraced what is your problem? people have registers to the forums to discuss things as a community, no need to interrogate them = \

It's just the work of one or two really try-hard script kiddies from TKC.

Most of the mod-appers there don't even do anything besides spawning ammo boxes and vehicles. It's the work of one or two twelve year olds with nuke scripts.

I guess there's no way to get your gear back from incidents like this?

guess no but admin must reply about that what happend and tell us they backup our character or what.... :/ hope they do it asap

Play on servers that use BETA 93825.

what will that do?

BETA 93825 Server BattlEye validates users GUID before they're allowed to do anything. Older versions take a while to validate, so spoofing hackers can join and do nukes before they get kicked off.

BETA 93825 Server BattlEye validates users GUID before they're allowed to do anything. Older versions take a while to validate, so spoofing hackers can join and do nukes before they get kicked off.

But what when if they buy orginall game and join into server make nuke go to other server and other other untill they get ban?

So, out of utter curiosity, I googled dayz hacks. Every single site I went to had hackers talking about how they are all getting detected now no matter what. Any of their talk about new hacks was just scripting ammo boxes and stuff into the game, which has already been fixed with the makarov work around.

I would just say be patient, and to stick away from servers where you see hackers being reported. I stay away from a lot of east coast servers and have never seen a hacker.

I would just say be patient' date=' and to stick away from servers where you see hackers being reported. I stay away from a lot of east coast servers and have never seen a hacker.

[/quote']

Yes im patient but still pissed off we(i and other peoples that happend) lost that days/hours played, equipment and other found just lost in 5 seconds becuse some kiddie used some hacks/scripts so i would be happy when any admin will post here what they will do with it.

Good for you never seen a hacker, you still alive :)

Wow' date=' really?

The hacking seems to have gotten so so much worse in just the last few hours.

I would say that the boards are showing more reports of hacking in just the last 8 hours than ever before!

I wonder why hacking has increased so multiplicitavely in such a short time?

I wonder how the hacking is so different that so many innocent victims suddenly sought out these forums to mention it?

Well, welcome aboard, all of you new users. The community apparently owes you a debt of gratitude for your vigilance in reporting these recent hacks!

[/quote']

They are butt hurt that their fellow butt buddies got butt pounded by global butt pound.....so now they are dick wiggling around hoping somone has a microscope to acknowledge them....

Disgraced what is your problem? people have registers to the forums to discuss things as a community' date=' no need to interrogate them = \

[/quote']

I'm one of the local assholes.