Hatchet_Reloaded

HATCHET RELOADED UK PRIVATE HIVE(v1.7.7.1) [GMT-4]Spawn With Hatchet & map|Air Lift Vehicles|Auto Fuel|250+ Vehicles|Custom Bases & Hero/Bandit Reward

New auto fuel script has been added. now all you need to do is drive to a fuel pump or tank, turn off your engine and scroll your mouse wheel and select refuel. Also street lights have now been turned on in hotspots at night :)

Time zone has now changed to -4 GMT so that players that use the server in the eve can now have a mix of day and night :)

yea great game and fun last night, love the extra add ons, makes it a lot more realistic.... see you all later tonight, love the TS chat as well

Edited by Dopey113

LOVE THIS SERVER!!!

Great group of guys! their very helpful to new players which is nice change to other servers who just troll them!

Cheers for the compliments about the server, We do try hard to make it as good as we can. We really want some more regulars though :) Got about 5-6 regular bandits but only 1 or 2 Hero type players so it is always a good server for some good pvp :)

Best server there is in my opinion.... everyone is awesome!! good mix of bandits and heros!! loads of vehicles good loot!! everyone is helpful!! i spend farrr to much time playing in hatchet reloaded!!!

everyone should get involved!!

• Like 1

players can now choose sides and get a custom load out for ether bandit or hero, with access to the bandit or hero base vehicles :)

I have returned to the server after a long biatus without internet. Managed to gain a stable connection via 3G and jiggery-pokery. My ping is huge but hey, that's your problem Ha! Good handful of players on last night, the new buildings and areas really make a great difference, (I last played when hardly of these had been added.) Also, FizzyT spent six hours adding vehicle spawn points last night.

Come try our server and drop us some comments.

Hey Guys,

We have a HATCHET RELOADED 2 DAYZ:EPOCH server and would love to get more players on

there are some of the same things as the HATCHET 1 server has.

So what you waiting for?

IP:151.236.42.34:2402

Hatchet Reloaded are in the current process of changing server hosts. Admins are hard at work as I type setting up the new server. Though the current server is still up, it will be taken down towards the end of the month. Once the new server has been set up, the OP will be updated with a new I.P.

We hope to see you contiue to enjoy your time at Hatchet Reload.

the server has been completely updated and is running great!

lots of new things have been added.

.remove clothes from dead players (camo/Sniper)

.Remove parts from vehicles

. siphon fuel from vehicles

. Self Blood bag

. New vehicle tow and lift script

. auto refuel

. halo jump from choppers

. no fog or overcast

Med Base Addons

. New building added to med base

. only approved medics can enter med building

. Laptop added to med building with options to: Remove zeds within 100m of med base, spawn a new med chopper, equip your medical gear and apply your medic skin.

. The off road med vehicle now has working sirens.

. Fixed: Warning Triggers not activating and bases when driving a vehicle.
will now activate the Green Zone warnings, Bandit base info and Hero Base info even if you are in a vehicle and will not repeat when you exit the vehicle.

The Duff Shack:

Added a motorbike that is jet black and has an option to activate flames (looks gooooood!!)

Added a shield so that only some players can access the Duff Shack.

And that's all i can think of at the moment lol

have fun and enjoy :)

Edited by Hatchet_Reloaded

new goodies in server.

added "The Hatchet Inn" a pub for players to chill :) Located in the center of Cherno near the hotel, the pub has a bar tender that will give you a mountain dew and a slab of steak. upstairs you can now use the bed to sleep and regain health (sometimes this doesn't work on the first attempt). the bar tender has an option to kick out the zedz in the pub. Please note that this pub is not a safe zone!! also lights up at night :)

Added a tent inside the med building that has med gear inside. the tent well reset itself each server restart so don't leave your gear inside it.

Fixed server restart times and warnings. all now works fine and will restart every 6 hours.

fixed the crate error when logging into server.

Edited by Hatchet_Reloaded

I have just added 160+ vehicle spawn locations all along the coast. There won't be hundreds of vehicles spawning in but it will make it so you won't always find say for example a uaz at balota or a heli in electro.

UPDATE...

I have added a new village to the map, it's based in Novy Lug. It's an abandoned Medical outpost that had to be abandoned after the first infected came to rise and things escalated too quickly for the military to maintain. There's a medical tent where you might find supplies and a few military mobile HQ placements...toilets, deer stands for security and a mobile repair center. I've checked the spare parts storage and the fuel levels but it's been cleared out already. Damn bandits  :rolleyes:

Check it out there might still be things left that the crows didn't pinch. Watch yourselves though! It's on an old hunters plain and there's deer stands dotted in the fields adjacent to it. Keep your eyes on those horizons boys. ;)

In other news there's now over 600 custom spawn locations for vehicles on the server that I personally placed myself. These are all over the map but with a fair majority along the coast so there's lots of opportunities to be had by both the one wanting the vehicle or those damn bandits to pray upon them drawing in prey.

These locations will not always spawn in vehicles mind you. I've set it at a medium spawn rate so say 5/10 will spawn in. Helicopters are few and far between and there's many places they could appear. Keeps the demand high and the fear factor on edge  :D

new scripts added!

. Cannibalism

if you have a knife on your player you are now able to gut dead players for raw meat! be warned that u will lose humanity for doing this.

. Spawn selector

when logging in as a fresh spawn after death or for the first time you will see a new option asking you to choose a spawn location. once you have selected a location the menu will be gone. if you do not choose one it will disappear and you will stay at your current location.

. set fire to camping tents and dead players bodies.

if you have a box of matches on your player you can now set fire to tents and dead players. scroll mouse wheel and click on the option you want.

.Automated AI bus route!

a bus controlled by AI now drives the route from Berezino to Kamenka, stopping at bus stops on the way. some time the bus will get a little stuck due to the rubble on the road. be patient it will get around it.

.Bi planes now have guns! and the option to sky write.

jump into a bi plane and scroll mouse wheel. you will now see an option to skywrite. click it and smoke will shoot out the back and leave a pretty trail.

when in pilot seat you can now left click to shoot.    

I was on the map editor for over 5 hours straight the other day soon as I got home, there's been a pretty major update to Berezino so let me know of any buildings that appear to of spawned incorrectly. Hopefully it's all ok but it's a pain to get right!

Large docks also now have a coms tower (navel offices) and Cherno has another hospital / office building and some lootable buildings. 

Edited by FizzyT

It's amusing how my in game character actually looks a tad like me too  :lol:

1236464_10151870749234600_2147391737_n.j

Things added to Berezino.

Added more apartment blocks along the coast.

arma2oa2013-09-1416-30-23-38_zpsd2df01f8

arma2oa2013-09-1416-30-44-86_zpsea38022d

Coastal street and Industrial area.

arma2oa2013-09-1416-28-35-71_zps9b8a9f80

arma2oa2013-09-1416-28-14-73_zps163e0152

arma2oa2013-09-1416-28-27-60_zps19ffe132

arma2oa2013-09-1416-29-12-81_zpsd7d3ba63

arma2oa2013-09-1416-32-05-22_zps667ad47e

arma2oa2013-09-1416-31-09-99_zpsb8a505a5