Hatchet_Reloaded

HATCHET RELOADED UK PRIVATE HIVE(v1.7.7.1) [GMT-4]Spawn With Hatchet & map|Air Lift Vehicles|Auto Fuel|250+ Vehicles|Custom Bases & Hero/Bandit Reward

We have now Added Rmod2 on server

this will allow us to add extra vehicles and weapons to our server for more interesting game play. At present we are still updating the vehicle list so things should all be sorted by the end of the weekend

you will need to install Rmod2 on your PC to join server.

Edited by Hatchet_Reloaded

sounds awesome guys may have to check it out

Can you update original post, still says you don't need any mod's to play

Some great stuff on this server, me and some guys looking for a new one

Can make you up a new banner too if you need, or any graphics really

Anyway, look forward to trying it out, me and the guys always have suggestions for new features etc (smk animations, player creating bases, vehicle nets useable etc)

hiya. i have just updates the main page. still worrking on adding vehicles atm but just wanted people to know its switching to rmod2 :)

Can you update original post, still says you don't need any mod's to play

Some great stuff on this server, me and some guys looking for a new one

Can make you up a new banner too if you need, or any graphics really

Anyway, look forward to trying it out, me and the guys always have suggestions for new features etc (smk animations, player creating bases, vehicle nets useable etc)

Hiya. have edited the first page. thank you :)

would love any input you have and i like the sound of what your talking about so far :) although would be great if you have some knowledge in scripting as i do but would be good to have some one else to chat to about it :)

Struggling to find the server on commander...

Couple of mates are mainly looking for a Tavi server, but hopefully they'll give this one a try...

No luck, will try again later, have added rmod2 to my OA folder and added it to launch parameters

Rmod2 has been taken off the server

as its bugging out the server. it is now plain old Dayz apart from the extras we have added :)

you don't need any mods to play this server apart from Dayz! :)

so come in and have some fun!!!

Since the removal of Rmod2 Dominic and I have been thinking about ways to improve the competitiveness of the game and have therefore started a revamp of the Chernarus map. A sneak peek of what I edited into our custom map would be the updated Balota area. This is just a rough representation of what's to come as the majority of towns are now being improved.

8611055897_f293b68255_h.jpg

No mods are needed to play this server!!

I would like to point out that DayZ it self is a mod.

*No other mods*

I've updated the map again, now we have additions like fire stations and or general stores in some other coastal towns to aid you getting equipped after a death. Many more vehicle spawn locations to keep things fresh,No more "That vehicle always spawns there" because we have tripled our spawn locations :) Over 100 Vehicles are constantly on server.

North East Airfield has a major update and the map has many more deer stands and camo bunkers dotted around the map. Where a fire station / hospital / store in out in the open in a new placement you will find 2-3 deer stands off in the hills to be a good sniping location.

8647989317_258b88f110.jpg

Custom load outs are being introduced too. Still in the early stages of thinking them through but working off your humanity level we are issuing custom load outs at various levels.

Custom load outs available at the moment include... (Humanity point reward levels may increase/decrease)

Medic - Use of Medic Vehicles at the Green zone, M9SD and New skin. (Gain Hero Status +5000 Humanity)

Hero - Use of Hero camp Vehicles, Pistol on Spawn. (Gain Hero Status +5000 Humanity)

Supreme Hero - Use of Hero camp Vehicles, Pistol & Lee Enfield on Spawn. (Gain +10000 Humanity)

Ultimate Hero - Use of Hero camp Vehicles, Pistol, GPS & M16A2 on Spawn. (Gain +25000 Humanity)

Bandit - Use of Bandit camp Vehicles & Pistol on Spawn. (Gain -5000 Humanity)

Supreme Bandit - Use of Bandit camp Vehicles, New skin,Pistol,Military torch & AK74 Kobra on Spawn. (Gain -10000 Humanity)

Bandit King - Use of Bandit camp Vehicles, New skin, Pistol, Military torch,GPS & CZ550 on Spawn.(Gain -25000 Humanity)

Edited by FizzyT

Banned 3 idiots this morning for abusing players. Players who annoy the F out of me and our well behaved players will not be tolerated. Breaking the rules and abusing the admins is only going to lead to one thing. :) Goodbye.

The server is now fully updated with my latest additions being a Hero Base and upgraded North East Airfield. Should make it a very busy place with 8 hangers, fire station, coms tower, 2 Industrial buildings, 2 medical tents and 4 barracks. :) I'm going to add extra loot spawning areas to the North West Airfield so that too is brought up to date. :thumbsup:

Dotted all over the map are also sniper encampments and additional deer stands which are overlooking all the major new additions so with every positive there is a negative for you to look out for! So watch out! :lol:

Hero base (North West of Cherno) and Bandit base (on top of Klen hill) will have vehicles spawn at every server restart (6 hour intervals), these vehicles will disappear and reappear every restart so use them wisely (Hero Base vehicles yet to be set up).

These vehicles are going to be locked so only Bandit / Hero's can use their own bases vehicles. ;)

New scripts are going on tomorrow which should add a more dynamic weather system. We are also looking to add animated helicopter crash sites.

Edited by FizzyT

Just thought I'd add a few pictures of my Hero Base I've added with 3 vehicles which will respawn on server restart. SUV, Humvee and a Huey. These vehicles are locked so only players of a Hero class can access them, basically for Hero use only for carrying out Hero work ;)

The Bandit Camp on Klen hill get's the same treatment, 3 vehicles which respawn and locked for Bandit's only.

Hero Base and Bandit Base vehicles have a script against them so access isn't automatic and players need to request the help of an Admin so we can add your name to the access list.

Hero Base

8659971409_27a12780e7_z.jpg

arma2oa 2013-04-18 16-41-29-36 by MrfizzyT, on Flickr

8659972135_de3074a14a_z.jpg

arma2oa 2013-04-18 16-36-49-56 by MrfizzyT, on Flickr

8659972069_e22bb18f97_z.jpg

arma2oa 2013-04-18 16-37-14-99 by MrfizzyT, on Flickr

Bandit Base

8661142008_bcef19f7db_z.jpg

arma2oa 2013-04-18 17-09-58-20 by MrfizzyT, on Flickr

8661142398_0263647350_z.jpg

arma2oa 2013-04-18 17-11-01-10 by MrfizzyT, on Flickr

8661142328_88bee0868b_z.jpg

arma2oa 2013-04-18 17-11-17-56 by MrfizzyT, on Flickr

Edited by FizzyT

Over 200 more spawn locations added tonight with additional vehicles added.

Had a dispute tonight with a player who seems to think his glitched chopper that he got off an Admin and a player tonight was a hacked in one? It wasn't it just de spawned on server restart. He wouldn't accept it and was accusing us of being liar's.

Anyone that players with us knows we wouldn't spawn in a vehicle/weapon to kill player/s as it takes away the fun of the game. Yes we can spawn in things and yes we do but not for PVP as it's just damn right wrong. We want to have players on our server not push them away but people like that we can do without.

FizzyT (an apparent hacker)

Edited by FizzyT

Lots of new and interesting things have been added to server. these include. Fast Rope from Chopers, the ability to Self. now able to Remove Car parts from vehicles. Drag and load in Motorcycles in the back of urals and pickups.

lots of new bases and extra building all around map plus a bridge to skalisty that can be guarded. as well as new bandit and hero perks.

Hope to see you in game soon :)

Edited by Hatchet_Reloaded

I really want to see a Hero vs Bandit war going on :) I'd love to be in the middle of the Hero base when it's being attacked by snipers.