Hatchet_Reloaded

HATCHET RELOADED UK PRIVATE HIVE(v1.7.7.1) [GMT-4]Spawn With Hatchet & map|Air Lift Vehicles|Auto Fuel|250+ Vehicles|Custom Bases & Hero/Bandit Reward

player numbers are good but would love more so come try it out :) try to respond asap to new applications, new players to dayz always welcome :)

Are there makarov sds?

If so, are they in the loot table or custom car loots?

Edited by Les

Yeah Makarov SD spawn in the loot table, I found one at NWAF the other day and also found an M9 SD at Balota the same day so they are readily available. We are always looking for players or clans to join in on the server. Friendly people are common place on our server but it would be nice to have some bandits in so we can maintain a level of fear haha

So if you're interested in joining feel free to pop us a message.

Come on guys lets all rally round this weekend, and have some fun, no green zone for a day :v let get together and look for some stuff again and get some gear together and have fun, great sever, wether your a veteran or just new to the game (green zone for the new guys... no shoot zone)) your love it, nuce bunch of guys from all over the world, uk usa, etc, come join us, have a crack

Edited by Dopey113

For the time being the server password has been removed and the only rules in place are NO PVP within the walls of the GreenZone which is situated between Cherno and Electro.

You need to apply the latest Arma 2 patch which can be downloaded here... ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_101747.zip

Server now has a working train!!!!!! :) the train starts at the beginning of the track in berezino and goes all the way to kamenka with lots of stops in the middle. it also has working train noise and will low its horn at stops and at main roads. if the train hits you, you will die! to get onto the train you need to climb on the flat carriage and then half climb the ladder I have added to it. if you let go of the ladder you will drop from the train. at the moment this is the only way I can get a player to stay on the train as its a static object and not meant to move

Edited by Hatchet_Reloaded

its great to see some new names poping up in the server :) if you havnt yet tried the server come in and give it a go. lots of interesting stuff to play about with as well as friendly admins :)

hope to see you in game soon :)

Ok the train script seemed to work but was somehow causing issues with people joining the server or worse their Arma 2 OA would force close to desktop. With this in mind Dominic has disabled the train script and straight away he was able to join the server without being kicked or having any force close issues so we can only presume it was something to do with that.

Play on.

Played for an hour or so on this server tonight and really like the concept. Shall be bringing a couple of buddies over to play some more over the week. Thanks!

Dogs are now on the server. kennels have been placed around the map and you will hear dog barking when close to one. all you need to do once you find one is waid until the dog spawns. once spawned you can then access the commands by scrolling you mouse wheel. Dogs will attack zedz and bark if a player is close by. Dogs will also get into vehicles with you.

Good server shame ban for supposed hacking check your logs..... totally wrong!

Hi millzo

You were found in possesion almost all the guns on arma2 on a single person. I do not need to check the logs for this as it was seen by an admin and a screen shot was taken.

We do not tolerate hacking of any kind on server and if a player is found to be hacking the an instant ban is applied.

If we do not have enough evidence of hacking we will then check the logs and look deeper i to it but on this occasion there was no need as you were cought by an admin.

We dont like to ban players but players that use hacks ruin the game for legit players and it is unfair.

If you wish to contest the ban then please send us an email at hatchetreloadedteam@gmail.com

And i will be glad to listen to whst you have to say.

Thankyou

The hatchet team

Heya. Server is looking good. Lots of new players as well as lo g standing ones. So if your looking for a fun server with active and helpfull admins and a good bunch of players come in and try. Every one welcome ;-)

battle royale on Skalisty island!

this Saturday at 8pm (GMT) every one welcome but slots are limited to 30 so join early to guarantee a place :)

Winner gets a Dayz weapon and vehicle of there choice. the weapon will be added as a custom load out for 5 days!! so when u die u will have it on re-spawn

Rules:

1. No hackers!!!

2. once killed no returning to island until end of event.

3. kill or be killed! :)

players will need to be ready and on server 15 mins early.

would be great if you could head to island but if not then admins will transport players to the island.

admins will place weapons around the island in crates and also randomly drop them around island as well and its your job to find them as you will start with nothing.

the match will last as long as needed but if lasting to long then hints will be given over side to players locations.

admins will be present and some may even join in. others will be spectating players and making sure rules are followed.

hope to see lots of peeps there :)

BATTLE ROYALE/HUNGER GAMES EVENT!!

just another quick post to remind people of the battle royale event taking place on the server tomorrow at 8pm (GMT) Every one welcome. new players or long standing :)

please try to get on server 15 minutes early so we can sort things out.

everything will be explained in more detail befour the battle begins.

if you dont wish to join in but wish just play dayz on server it will still continue as normal along side the event.

thanks and hope to see you there :)

BATTLE ROYALE TONIGHT AT 8PM (GMT)

ALL WELCOME. RULES EXPLAINED AT START. SO COME TRY IT OUT. PRIZE FOR WINNER!!!!

30MINS TILL THE START!!

of battle royale!! Come and join. More players the better. Tents can be provided to store your gear

Ok I've finally redone the Schedule file so the rules appear every 8 minutes so there's no complaints for any new people on to not know. All new spawns now enter the game with a MAP so they can see the green highlighted area for the GreenZone.

I haven't witnessed a server reboot warning come up yet as the next one is due for 11:30pm and I'm off to bed but I'm very confident now that it is working properly.

FizzyT - Matt