Sign in to follow this  
Summer (DayZ)

DayZ Is Fun but Hard to Find a Sever.

Well, I just got DayZ and my experince so far was horrible. The loading took long. A hacker messing around.

Eh' Even when I want to start from scratch in a sever.

The "Restart" doesn't even work lol.

Well, I am just looking for a great sever to play in and I am wondering if DayZ is still scripting?

There is hackers in all games especially in DayZ.

And the restart button has been removed cause of people abusing it.

They are releasing a standalone in Christmas buy it and avoid most of these problems.

Edited by Peter Larsen

Sometimes it can be a bitch to find the right server for myself. If it doesnt load in under a minute or two it most likely isnt going to work well. Sometimes the problem is servers with extra vehicles or even if someone is scripting in weapons or vehicles it can cause major lag.

Keep searching my friend. You'll find there are many a great server with active admins and anti-hack services that ban scripters almost immediately. I mostly stick with private hives also, if you've never been to one than you will start as fresh spawn.

and the restart or respawn buttons are disabled. as far as i know.If i want a respawn i look for some zeds to maul my face or a tall building to leap off of.

Hit our server up at US 2830, everyone seems to enjoy it. I think you may good be a good add. Just connect, then apply as directed to get on the whitelist.