Sign in to follow this  
KnightRid3R

KnightRid3R Girl Gamer Just Sayin hi :D and my first video!

Allow me to reiterate:

Being a girl doesn't protect you from a bullet in this game. No matter how much stuff people give you, someone will still crack a shot into your skull and take it for themselves.

I have played many MMOs. In a competent group of players, nobody gives a diamond-encrusted fuck what kinda chromosomes you have. Anyone who does is a legitimate pillock and deserves to be surrounded by incompetent players where they belong.

Ahh well, I did forget to note that. I doubt it'll give you any other privileges in DayZ if you happen to be a female player. Was more of a response to the concept in general I guess.

But yeah, I agree with you that people who jerk off to the slightest sign of someone being a female in-game and worship them as they go, to be complete fools.

Holy crap. Is the debate still goig on? Anyhoo, welcome Knightrider and nice vid.

Rgds - Man gamer.

thank you Fraggle

it's the "in combat mode" icon from dayz redux

thanks mang

hatchetman: the icon above temp is a combat icon it's part of dayz redux private hive.

Thanks!

You know what I mean...

"Oh hey you guys, Do you mind if I, a girl, join in? I hope the fact I'm a girl is okay with you guys. Did I mention I'm a girl? Because I'm a girl."

I know of legitimate girls who do this and I facepalm every time.

Ahahaha, I understand that. What most gamer guys need to get too, is that most 'gamer girls' HATE other girls and all their handbag kardashian bullsh!t and we dont go around advertising we are female. Lets face it, most girls are idiots and it's embarassing. The only time I reveal I am a girl is if I get asked if im a 12 yr old boy, and I want to put them straight. :)

• Like 1

Ahahaha, I understand that. What most gamer guys need to get too, is that most 'gamer girls' HATE other girls and all their handbag kardashian bullsh!t and we dont go around advertising we are female. Lets face it, most girls are idiots and it's embarassing. The only time I reveal I am a girl is if I get asked if im a 12 yr old boy, and I want to put them straight. :)

Btw are you a 12 year old boy?

L

• Like 1

It's not just most girls who are stupid. I think most people have some beef with common sense for whatever reason. Perhaps their common sense ran off with their childhood crush and they never got over it.

So anyway, yeah. Beans to you.

• Like 1

I enjoyed your 2 vids, keep making them. I was a little sceptical in start as most female gamers play games to get in touch with male players or play because bf/man plays but from what I see from you actually enjoy playing the game, and not in a enjoying way that is just social, in a way that you know(or want to learn) what should be done in certain situations (exept driving with lights off and not seing a solid concrete roadblock; :) ) The only thing I was annoyed about was you spamming no no no no .. I understand why you do it but its contraproductive as you alert every player arround that you are running there and it makes you sound like a 8 yr old boy when nu nu nu'ing. You have or will have alot of male players swarming arround you on inet, but hearing so many males sing on your voicecom, I believe some already found you.

aaaanyway, keep making em

Edited by Tatum

nu nu nu nu nu nu nu LOL

Great vids/ looks like your group is having fun

you may have my beans :}

tatum: thank you for watching and thank u very much for your feedback. yes i have been playing games for a very long time it's something i enjoy doing and i enjoy playing dayz. It's one of the most fun and intense game I've ever played and I still have a lot to learn. I sure will be buying the standalone when it is released also. The first video was mainly some light-hearted fun to start off but I have never actually done anything like that on dayz before and don't generally talk to players in-game unless spoken to or to say I'm friendly. I had just watched the "destiny vs the no" video on youtube and i thought it would be a fun thing to do just messing around. As far as that goes, i do have a dayz squad that i have been playing many games with for a long time now so i don't have any problems. again thank u for the feedback, much appreciated and i plan to make more videos soon :).

mars1: thank u very much :D