Sign in to follow this  
dgeesio

we own namalsk !

i have done all of the above its just a different video of snipering

just found it funny that half comenting havent even one seen the actual video they commenting on lol , read details of video they watching lol ,know they arnt new spawns in video lol ,or spawn points in video lol.

then assume lol

some guy on about scoping in and out lol (do you even know why you do what i was doing ? ) there was people close by shooting and around vacinity. so you half scope up quick check target and check surounding area .

no matter what video you put on the "internet " always some heros who done it better :lol: .

I´m just saying that I don´t see any fun in uneven battles. I like those fights where you go face-to-face in an intense firefight where you can barely make it out alive, those are great stories.

uses op gun

thinks hes god

...dude. if u want me to comment on video quality its 10/10. If you want a comment on quantity its 0/10

No one cares that you got a half click drop on people..with a gun that has zero bullet drop and sniped them. Go get a DMR...and pull off the same shots. srsly.

Challenge accepted?

Not to be a dick or anything..but it's really not hard to do.

Also...upload a video of you looting corpses...even if its 4x speed. You SAY you looted them..but i saw barely any cuts in that video and methinks you just let the bodies rot.

Edited by Sheepdawg

dgeesio

ill play where you want ;)

just cause i shown that sniper i kill as many with any weapon also i prefer axe to anything overall and have killed probably 200 plus people with just my axe

i actually think you shouldnt even have high powered snipers in game and just have basic guns and basic weapons becuase if anything like this really happended 99 percent of people wouldnt have any of the weapons we use in game

Edited by dgeesio

i actually think you shouldnt even have high powered snipers in game

... wow. Stop posting, every word you write makes you seem like a bigger douche

Edited by VViking

When you post killing people don't respond to anything, everyone on these forums whine if you shoot a pig, so just don't respond to anyone else, nice sniping if only you weren't using a really unbalanced gun :\

I´m just saying that I don´t see any fun in uneven battles. I like those fights where you go face-to-face in an intense firefight where you can barely make it out alive, those are great stories.

Don't get us wrong ..those are the kind of fights we usually do ...but new map so we tried doing something different instead of usual face to face combat...In fact if you look at his other youtube videos youll see that :)

Edited by Massicor

"look iam so great! I have skill, because i camp and killing people for no reason. I am the boss!"

Typical Kiddi Style ;)

lol we are on another server dont even have a sniper or rifle killed like 50 people and we have " owned namalsk " for five days on current server. hackers have just tried to kil us aswell and we ended up kiling them :lol:

Then they're obviously not hackers. Stop thinking you're "Owning" Namalsk. Namalsk is a map, and the guy that owns it is the guy that created it. You've got nothing to do with owning Namalsk, the only thing you "own" is overpowered weapons, patience and a roof.

I thought you had a sniper... then you stood up... -.- nice shooting I guess, It would be better if you saw more armed guys getting shot.... I hate being killed unarmed...