monalisacry

Radio Frequencies , stable message feeds and Communication

- Radio tool

- Radio tower feed

- Frequencies

- Voice messages for other players to hear

These are my suggestions. And lets talk about how it works

people cant communicate in game from distant areas. With radio tool and frequencies this will be more easy and fun.

Radio voice must be changed by game a little bit for realistic radio voice

You can leave cycle message as

Im at ........ ( city,town, whatever...) i have food, weapons and shelter. If someone still alive please contact me im at ........ frequency and youre not alone :) ( im legend style :P )

and i think its become more complicated for bandit teams, because you can find their frequency and listen their moves ( or it can be used for scare them ... - I will find you and kill you (: )

For leaving the cycle messages you must visit a radio tower and height of tower must effect the signal range.

Frequency system ...

- It should me more complicated like 999.99 frequency lines and if you try to hear 118.56 but youre at 118.10 the voice must be parazited and shaky

- Valleys and mountain side large forrests must parazite voice even its on true frequency

For last thing there could be two types of radios

- Civilian Radio - Less range and frequency channel

- Military Radio - More range and sensitive frequency options

And goverment cycle feed for evacuation :) ( maybe in russian )

Thanks for reading ...and ideas to make it better you can write :)

• Like 1

I like the idea. However personally I believe this will be an addition to the standalone. Adding additions to the current Alpha mod won't be happening unfortunately :(

On the upside, this idea has already been put into ArmA in the ACRE mod, so maybe the developers from the ACRE team might give a helping hand :)

• Like 1

I like the idea. However personally I believe this will be an addition to the standalone. Adding additions to the current Alpha mod won't be happening unfortunately :(

On the upside, this idea has already been put into ArmA in the ACRE mod, so maybe the developers from the ACRE team might give a helping hand :)

I glad to hear someone think that too :) yea i hope they add this to dayz standalone :(

Been frequently suggested and is most likely to be implemented at some point in the future. As for the mod, with the development now being a community project, there is a very high chance that it might get implemented there as well.

• Like 2

Yep, totally want to see this happen in standalone. If I ever get bored of scouring the wasteland, I can always find a cozy shelter and start up my own radio station and be the next three dog OWWWWWWWWWWWooo!... Bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts!

..........till someone breaks into my studio and shoots me cause I don't share their political views.

• Like 1

Yup seeing this in the standalone would really make me happy.

I'll guard the studio while your broadcasting 9103, as long as I get my own time slot. xD

Been frequently suggested and is most likely to be implemented at some point in the future. As for the mod, with the development now being a community project, there is a very high chance that it might get implemented there as well.

Sorry, but I give you my beans for that pun, intended or not. ^-^

But anyway, I like this idea ^-^ I suggested it a while back, could also be good for Taxi services/medics who want to find injured players to heal :D

I like the idea, but I would like to expand on it some for you.

Civilian radios should have just a few channels. 3-5

Military radios should have frequency hop/secured frequences like the military. The frequency hops around but stays synced within all radios on the same time as it and so no one but those synced to you can hear what you are saying.

Yep, totally want to see this happen in standalone. If I ever get bored of scouring the wasteland, I can always find a cozy shelter and start up my own radio station and be the next three dog OWWWWWWWWWWWooo!... Bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts!

..........till someone breaks into my studio and shoots me cause I don't share their political views.

need a former brotherhood of steel paladin to protect you :huh:

To piss everyone off i would blare out Phil Collins across the airwaves.

This should automatically aggro every zombie.

To piss everyone off i would blare out Phil Collins across the airwaves.

This should automatically aggro every zombie.

That server's pop count would drop to zero before you could say "In the air tonight"