Legacy (DayZ)

[Temp. Closed] DayZ Walking Militia

Thread updated.

Remember that I am not the only one who goes through and adds member, I only lead the direction of the entire group and usually leave it to my officers or leader('s) for member recruitment. I'm going to play more since DayZ updated and zombies aren't batshit insane as usual, but don't always expect me to be around.

Dear Walking Militia,

Profile Name: Krichlik, Vysavacz, Kamil the Zed Soldier

Player ID (Not SteamID): 8133382

Why do you wish to join the Militia: I have been playing this game since the 1.5 patch came out and since that time I was searching for some purpose to play this game, well and here it is. I shot many people, mostly becouse of my teams security but since our little group of 8 fell apart, so I am looking for a new experience

What can you offer the Militia: 3 months experience of playing DayZ. I can also zig zag pretty well. (Hello Electro bandits)

Are you a team player: Yes.

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: Sure I am bored of playing with AS50...

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: I have been, nothing forum official but we had a 8 maned group on CZ01/CZ02, player names were: Mamut, Fang, Derthiel, Mort, Winc, Vysyavacz (me), Negman, (Damn I forgot his name)

Extra Information: I get nervous quite easily... I spek czech quite well (I'm native speaker). I'm ready to sacrafice my own life (virtual!) for this group and better good in this ruthles land of Chernarus. CET

Edited by Vysavacz

We need a promotional video, explosions and pigs everywhere, and we don't even turn around for the explosions, we're that cool.

Profile Name: Pringlulz

Player ID (Not SteamID): 6697798

Why do you wish to join the Militia: I believe it's important for DayZ to have a recognized, prevalent force of justice and civilization so that shooting on sight isn't an imperative, instinctive reaction to meeting other players.

What can you offer the Militia: A well-rounded and capable member who enjoys teamplay, has logged well over 200 hours ingame, and plays to survive. Also inherently altruistic and disdainful of unsportsmanlike conduct.

Are you a team player: Hell yeah. Was a leading member of a 20-odd strong clan in Battlefield Heroes a few years back, I cap the objectives in Battlefield, I'm the guy calling out artillery markers in Red Orchestra 2 and the one blowing up sentry nests in Team Fortress 2. Managing tents and co-ordinating movements and loot runs is part of what makes the game fun and I like to think I've gotten rather good at doing it.

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: Yes, but not the stuff I need to survive. Hatchet, matches, knife, water bottles and a crossbow are the bare minimum I need.

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: None in DayZ short of my own circle of friends.

Extra Information: Was referred by The Designer when he found me in the forest. My friends Cochese and kdog will likely be filling out apps shortly.

Good to see you Pringlulz, glad to know my awkwardly random conversation didn't scare you away.

Why u so awkwardly weird to him? You have crush? XD

Profile Name: Shonigen

Player ID (Not SteamID): 25803974

Why do you wish to join the Militia: I wish to join the Militia because I want to keep all survivors and heros safe from Bandits and after various attacks on me from bandits I want to stand up to them.

What can you offer the Militia: I can offer accuracy and stealth Hand me a sniper and I shall keep watch and hand me a M4A1 and I'll clear the Area.

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: Yes.

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: No.

Extra Information: Nothing more on me.

I see all these applications whatever but they are useless unless you join our teamspeak and play with us...

It won't let me join the server. It's saying "Bad version, server rejected connection"

Any reason why?

EDIT: Got it!

Edited by Welch

Profile Name: Morgs (was gdg but changed it)

Player ID: 66912390

Why do you wish to join the Militia: I'm looking for a casual group that's not ultra militant and pro-Survivor. Above all, I want to have fun and based on my two interactions, I think this group fits well with my playstyle.

What can you offer the Militia: Experience. I've been playing MMOs and squad based FPSs for many years now, including Tribes, BF series, TF2, etc. I'm still new to DayZ/ARMA but I'm getting the hang of it. I'm not an uber player, but I can hold my own.

Are you a team player: Yeppers.

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: That's the name of the game.

Have you been in any other groups, if so state which: None

Extra information: I'm a 40 year old IT professional that's been gaming since the early 80s. I like organization, but I also enjoy having to adapt on the fly. I can't play every night, but I'll hop on when I can and hopefully be of some assistance to the team. What I have, the team is welcome to. In the end, I want to have fun and that means not ruining the fun of others (except for a-holes that try to ruin my fun... they're fair game!) Oh and I plan on introducing my GF to the game, as soon as she can remember the password to her steam account, heheh.

The Walking Militia and associates' convoy, taken by one of our members, Calvin:

HCIbF.jpg

Edited by TheDesigner

Oprah is looking for a clan to play with, being at the top has gotten lonely.

Profile Name: Oprah_T-Bagged_U

Player ID (Not SteamID): Oprah_T-Bagged_U

Why do you wish to join the Militia: Tired of being a lone wolf.

What can you offer the Militia: I'm Oprah so I'm rich but in case you don't want money I can be a very good team player.

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: I have died before so its not a big deal if I lose it but I do try and avoid it when I can.

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: None.

Extra Information:

Profile Name: Drekkz

Player ID (Not SteamID): Is this necessary? If so, I'll give it to you, but I really don't think it's necessary

Why do you wish to join the Militia: I'd like to join the Militia because I like helping people who need help, and the Militia seems like a really fun/good clan to be in.

What can you offer the Militia: I can offer humor, and loyalty.

Are you a team player: Yes I am.

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: Yes I am.

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: I have with my buddies, who are originally a BF3 clan, but they barely play DayZ anymore, and I barely play with them. I only play with them on Lingor now.

Extra Information: Thanks for looking over my application, have a good day!

Player ID (Not SteamID): Is this necessary? If so, I'll give it to you, but I really don't think it's necessary

Nope, we just like to screw with your mind. :P

/sarcasm

Yeah it's necessary, it makes it so we can add you to our squad XML (if you do join) without having to badger you about it. You could send it to me in a PM, if you don't feel comfortable posting it on the forums, for some reason.

I been running.. not walking, and riding in the bus. lol

We have sub-categories in our Walking Militia. We have:

The Running Militia

The Jogging Militia

The Sprinting Militia

The Flying Militia

The Scared Militia

The Dead Militia (Calvin's the leader)

The Burning Militia

The Crying Militia

The Unconscious Militia

The Being-Eaten-Alive Militia

The What-The-Hell-Just-Happened Militia

The Driving Militia

And so on..

Edited by TheDesigner

Profile Name: Currently its "The Python" but i might be changing it from time to time

Player ID (Not SteamID): 74200454

Why do you wish to join the Militia: I met a few men in your group and they told me about this and it sounded realy cool.

What can you offer the Militia: I have the best luck with finding vehicle parts and am handy with a gun

Are you a team player: Absolutely!

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: I would MUCH rather not but i probably would if it was in the protection of someone els or their gear

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: No

Extra Information: None that i can think of, other than i have a weird taste in weapons

Profile Name: Sethrow

Player ID (Not SteamID): 54496518

Why do you wish to join the Militia: I'm tired of the KoS Attitude of many, and after many failed attempts to make contact (usually resulting in me taking a nice walk on the beach) I want to join a group of reliable and friendly players who won't shoot me in the back, as well as a personal interest in providing the same type of security to others.

What can you offer the Militia: Can shoot, have more than half a brain in my head, and can navigate Chernarus fairly well.

Are you a team player: Of course, otherwise I would not be applying :D

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: Lost plenty of it before, no point in crying over the inevitable. Yes.

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: Nothing outside of my personal friends.

Extra Information: Although I am 17 years old, I don't have the stereotypical CoD Kiddie attitude, and am reliable and altruistic by nature. Have been playing DayZ for about a month, fairly green when it comes to PvP - yet I do have personal vendetta towards Bandits.

Hoping to hop on the TS server tonight, if permitted, and see if anyone wants to raid a supermarket or something along those lines.

Happy surviving! :D

Thread Moved

Something is coming... Something big. But it will take time and it is in the works of discussion and building, the time of inactivity is soon to be over and the life of this idea, this organization will be beating once again.

• Like 1

New Teamspeak IP.

As a result of the move, all channels and groups were wiped. I will be reinstating everyone and rebuilding it again... But the Survivor HQ comes first.

Profile Name:Brandon

Player ID (Not SteamID):Brandon. What do you mean like Arma 2 OA if so, Brandon

Why do you wish to join the Militia: To Have fun

What can you offer the Militia: Snipeing Protecting

Are you a team player: Yes

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: Yes/Maybe

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: Yes i have alot of little rag tag groups we

Extra Information:

I'm a really good shot I will shoot bandit skins no matter the acuse and i cannot play all day every day but i can play after 3:00/4:00 pacific time