Legacy (DayZ)

[Temp. Closed] DayZ Walking Militia

Do you allow killing (banditry) if you are being shot at?

It's usually only if being shot at do we kill someone, rarely should this happen.

Profile Name: Renderbox-Hicks

Player ID (Not SteamID): 29699462

Why do you wish to join the Militia:Quite simply put, I have been an Anti-PK since Ultima Online shipped.

What can you offer the Militia: I'm a financially secure adult, with no additional time commitments outside of my work.

Are you a team player: Yes.

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: It is after all, only pixels.

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: Me, myself, and this one guy I met for five minutes before he shot me for some beans.

Extra Information: Skype - prcnet Steam - PRCNet

Profile Name: Neo

Player ID (Not SteamID): 30242374

Why do you wish to join the Militia: I've played DayZ for a little while and find that going solo isn't all that it's cut out to be. The lack of communication and teamwork doesn't make it as fun than with. The militia seems organized, active and from what I've read so far, have a decent community.

What can you offer the Militia: I cannot say that I've been playing long enough to be 100% solid with the game, however I can say that due to this I'd be able to grow in the experiences earned by the Militia to shape me into a better player, and one who is dedicated to the Walking Militia.

Are you a team player: Definitely.

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: I don't feel tied down too much to my gear, and would give it up if necessary, however I will not waste it either.

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: Not very long, but a while ago I was in the RGC (Realism Gaming Corps) for a short while when I played ARMA 2. I had stopped playing due to other dedications but am willing to return as I have a lot more time on my hands.

Extra Information: My microphone had broke recently out of the blue, and I'll hopefully have a new one within the next week or two when I have time. I do have Teamspeak and will definitely be active on the conversations and try to do what I can to help the group. My steam is also Neo1035.

I clicked on 'Edit my Profile' On my steam profile and it doesn't come up with the code for my steam player ID?

Profile Name: AngryBenko

Player ID (Not SteamID): 29791366

Why do you wish to join the Militia: I've been roaming around Chernarus for quite some time and I've realized that in order to play this game to it's full potential, it requires teamwork. To explore the four corners of Chernarus and create bonds with other players. This Walking Militia seems to be the perfect fit. Providing support to players in need and stop injustice from bandits.

What can you offer the Militia: I can offer great support of any events or players. I can provide excellent teamwork when needed.

Are you a team player: Definitely.

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: Anything for the team.

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: None.

Extra Information: Currently still new to DayZ, but I have been reading guides and learning maps/structures. I am also willing to accept tips or advice from fellow members.

I clicked on 'Edit my Profile' On my steam profile and it doesn't come up with the code for my steam player ID?

Er... When you launch Arma 2 CO, you can edit your profile..

Have been running with The Walking Militia for a couple days, and am now a member. These are some fun guys who know when to be serious and when to mess around. Members are on at all times of the day it seems, and even a couple from the UK, so you'll never have to go at it alone!

Long live the Walking Militia!

Been playing with you guys a few days now and haven't submitted an app yet, so here's that.

Profile Name: Temp

Player ID (Not SteamID): 4771776

Why do you wish to join the Militia: Been looking for a new group to play with since my last group fell apart. Your home server has the difficulty settings I prefer, and I'm happy so far with my experiences in the group.

What can you offer the Militia: I'm an excellent navigator, patient, and good with comms discipline. I typically place myself on overwatch during raids.

Are you a team player: Well, yes, I am.

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: Sure. The only thing I'd be at all hesitant to lose is a ghillie suit/SVD camo combo, which is just so damn pretty.

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: Yes, [TAR], which dissolved a few weeks ago due to a collapse in leadership.

Extra Information: STEAM_0:0:16283601

Profile Name: Tiberon

Player ID (Not SteamID): 9031302

Why do you wish to join the Militia: Tired of getting shot in the back by "friendlies" I have died more often to that then zombies, and have resorted to just lone wolfing it and shooting anyone that doesn't state their intentions.

What can you offer the Militia: Generally pretty good at most games I play especially FPS. I work well with others and have more patience then I should sometimes.

Are you a team player: Yes, even more so then usual thanks to my current occupation (Active Duty Marine)

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: Lost everything more then a few times, prefer not to but meh it happens.

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: None

Extra Information: Play with my younger bro on occasion (hes a noob but a good gamer) and am currently in Japan for several months so my play time is quite a bit off most peoples.

I do not play a lot I do play often though, and when I do play its usually for a few hours at a time. I don't have Teamspeak atm but that is easily remedied. I also have a vent server for up to 25 people that myself and a few friends use when playing other games.

Just a suggestion on a standard room clearing procedure.

The icons with the gasmasks are players, the icons with the skeletons are dead zs, and the icons with a Z are zombies. A and B stand on guard in their respective positions while C and D breach the room. C moves first and D follows to clear the space "behind" the door.

Please remember to check the entire thread before asking "Why haven't you accepted my app?" It clearly states that you require to be in Teamspeak and become apart of the Militia itself through communication.

Edit: I will also delete any applications that are PM'd to me.

Joined server fully geared, within a few minutes attacked by teleporting hacker. Awesome..In team speak now and everyone is getting hit by hackers.

Profile Name: Quekel

Player ID (Not SteamID):

Why do you wish to join the Militia: Team up and control Chernarus

What can you offer the Militia: Experience, Fun, Beers

Are you a team player: Yes

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: Yup

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: NLF

Extra Information: Played with some yesterday

Profile Name: Quekel

Player ID (Not SteamID):

Why do you wish to join the Militia: Team up and control Chernarus

What can you offer the Militia: Experience' date=' Fun, Beers

Are you a team player: Yes

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: Yup

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: NLF

Extra Information: Played with some yesterday

[/quote']

It was great playing with you mate. Shame you couldn't stick around a little longer, but im looking forward to taking you on some raids with us and seeing what you're all about.

Profile Name: Jack Stone

Player ID (Not SteamID): 2185222

Why do you wish to join the Militia: I came across the leader of this group before while in Elektro, testing out one of the new patches. This was a while ago but it was definintely interesting and while playing in Day Z I find being nice works a lot better than trying to shoot everyone on site. So, I like what this group is about and would like more people to play with.

What can you offer the Militia: I've been playing for a while now and have gotten' into the groove of things by now. I haven't killed any players that haven't shot at me first, or my friends for that matter. So, I'm not a bandit and I am pretty stealthy. Easily slipping into cities un-noticed by zombies. I understand the basics of a map and know Chernarus map pretty well. I have played ArmA 2 and Operation Arrowhead before Day Z as well, being in a realism clan of sorts.

Are you a team player: Definitely, I have played with my friends in small groups and have been able to get along pretty well with them. Meeting up with them at a location and planning where to head next.

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: Yes, I have already done so on many occasions.

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: None official, just with friends.

Extra Information: I have a few friends that I have been playing with that would definitely fit into this group you have set up already. Don't know if they'd be willing to join but I know if you ever need some extra help. You've got it.

An interesting amount of applications, but people are required to be in TS as the thread states. With recent issues with DayZ I have not logged in myself.

Profile Name:Theron

Player ID (Not SteamID):35012038

Why do you wish to join the Militia:So i can stop being a solo act

What can you offer the Militia:A good and trust worthy player

Are you a team player:Yes

Are you willing to lose your gear if required:Of course.

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which:Nope

Edited by theron

Profile Name: Damien

Player ID (Not SteamID): 38450822

Why do you wish to join the Militia: I'm tired of backstabbers and being a lonewolf. I feel being in an organization of people would greatly improve everyones odds of surviving.

What can you offer the Militia: I can fulfull any role given to me and i'm just an overrall good player. I can listen to orders and i'm trustworthy.

Are you a team player: Indeed.

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: Yes.

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: I have not.

Extra Information: N/A

Edited by im_shift

Application

Profile Name: DarkClaw

Player ID (Not SteamID): 38430726

Why do you wish to join the Militia: im outright against killing players in this game, since this takes away so much possible social interaction and makes no sense whatsoever. There is no disadvantage in trying to gear up with other people and killing others for loot just isnt right. Therefore i support the causes of this group.

What can you offer the Militia: right now: not much, i just started the game, but i would love to be part of a greater organisation. I just died and have to reroll and this *could* help me, as well as i could help others to raid stuff and to survive later, simply put.

Are you a team player: im playing with 4 other friends right now, sadly most of us died and we are scattered across the country now. I need to restart and am not really a fan of playing such (possibly) cooperative games alone. Though I will mostly talk to my four friends on our private TeamSpeak, i would like to have the chance to play with friendly strangers in this group.

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: when I do not need a weapon or food to survive, I will of course give it away. Same goes for ammo I dont need and similar stuff. As long as it is not extremely important for me, and it would make sense for the receiving end to get the gear, I would give it away.

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: as said my four friends, all new to the game and playing around, raiding the easier accessible spots. Not a lot of experience therefore.

Extra Information: my steam ID is http://steamcommunity.com/id/dcbo and i would preferably get contacted over steam, since im mainly in our private ts speaking. I just registered in this forum just for this application, so forum messages arent a good idea either.

I would love to be a part of this community.

Maybe important for some people: im an 18 year old male from germany.

greetings DC ;)

€: just saw that this group has a home server, but I would like to be part nontheless (i cant play on a chicago server ofc., latency MUCH to high.) Maybe i can find people i can play with still. I registered the teamspeak server in my favourites and can join whenever im needed (and at home :P)

Edited by DarkClaw

I would like to join, but I never get good ping and don't last on servers where you get kicked.

I tried joining your (very quiet) server and I did get kicked.

Oh well..

Profile Name:Pie Flavor

Player ID (Not SteamID):jchr (really, it's very confusing trying to get the Steam ID out of my profile, just search by that name and you'll find my steam profile)

Why do you wish to join the Militia: I need trustworthy people with whom I can actually play the game, as well as some protection in order to survive in this world.

What can you offer the Militia: just the same as every single other member could, nothing special about me

Are you a team player: yes I am

Are you willing to lose your gear if required: Yes I am willing to lose everything I've worked for.

Have you been with any other groups, and if so state which: none so far, and it's becoming increasingly frustrating

Extra Information: Despite me being european I can play on US servers, so as long as they don't automatically kick people due to a ping spike.

Guys, the application alone doesn't get you in with us, you'll have to join our teamspeak and play for a couple days. The Walking Militia is perhaps the best (IMO) DayZ clan/group/etc. there is.

Guys, the application alone doesn't get you in with us, you'll have to join our teamspeak and play for a couple days. The Walking Militia is perhaps the best (IMO) DayZ clan/group/etc. there is.

oh I thought TS was only reserved to those who gets chosen through application

you'll see me around there for sure