Legacy (DayZ)

[Temp. Closed] DayZ Walking Militia

I would like to try joining if at all applicable. I've been wanting to do some real teamwork for awhile.

Steam account: flipfighter

Im yet to murder innocent, been concentrating on building cars mostly, tired of playing alone.

Specialty : foreign languages - russian/ukrainian negotiator, aggressive driving.

Position in tactical squad - RS point man.

Steam : unsobill

This Request expire in 24 hours.

Found a few wanderers of Chicago 10 today, had a good time and tried to help them out. Glad to be of service.

I reside in Elecktro as a reformed bandit. I hunt bandits and help survivors out of sticky situations in multiple servers. PM me as i would like to work alongside (NOT inside) your group to better the specific area. Best of luck to The Walking Militia, keep fighting the good fight.

Granted anyone is free to attempt to help us, whether in-game or through joining our TS. As long as you're for a friendly and beneficial outcome.

You know... It's really something when you wander around a city and find a survivor asking for friendlies or just generally in trouble, and when you tell them of who you are and what group you are with they recognize you. "Walking Militia, Identify!" The end result is they knew who we were, and in the end apparently one of our members helped said user before.

Well done.

So If u found a Sniper rifle U would have to give it to somebody else then?

I am failing to see Chicago 10 on the list of servers through Six Launcer. Oh no!

I am failing to see Chicago 10 on the list of servers through Six Launcer. Oh no!

people always screw up when posting the server, its actually US 10 Chicago, not Chicago 10

So how can I find your Clan, meet up with you guys and join if u would allow it?

It's generally we find you in the server if anything. We normally do not shoot on sight and try to identify who you are first. Be prepared to communicate.

I've found a few survivors and have addressed who I am as everyone else has as well, a good way to check if they are real is by asking their player name by having them type in Direct Comm. Then look them up in the player list to see if they have the squad tags and squad information next to them.

I wouldn't mind joining up. I'm on mostly at night, 0100-0500 GMT-6, until I get switched to first shift at work. It's only during my days off will you see me on during the day, or if I wake up earlier.

I help people, gotten some weapons before and assisted newbies with the key layouts in the past. I've recently taken the stance on killing anyone whom doesn't respond in direct chat to friendly requests, since those are the people whom always look at you. Dance or salute, then shoot you in the head. I do hunt bandits reqularly in Cherno and Electro and once awhile in Starry.

My primary skills are pointman, recon and scavenger since I've noticed the spawn points more often that people tend to forget to check, and end up with decent gear from places most people would assume are bled dry.

We are on now if you'd like to play, and if you have some clan members wanting to join they are more then welcomed to come in teamspeak and hang out.

I'll be sure to hop on your teamspeak and chill with you fellas a bit