flayer0

Wallets (add to the immersion)

This topic is somewhat famous so I haven't read everything. So I don't know if this has been suggested but if anyone has played L.A Noire. When you pick up evidence you can study it. I haven't heard much about the stand alone and what's being put in it but if it is using a different engine, and if a wallet is put into the game, maybe being able to study the wallet properly and to look over the ID, like how you can customize faces right now for Arma, where you can change the face and put on glasses and such, maybe have a photo of your face on the ID, and the ideas of being able to see how long the character survived up until the point of death... stuff a long the lines of that. Basically a real ID with things changed like Date Of Death and I saw on the first page there being signs of how the death occured by blood on the wallet is death by zombies and the bullet hole thing, I think was a great idea.... and the idea of collecting ID's and such.... All in all I think it is a pretty good idea.

Its still a crap Idea. :P

Are you joking or are you serious?

If you're serious, care to explain why?

It'll add a nice bit of depth to the game.

after shooting a guy point blank and being covered in his blood, you look in his wallet and see his test results where it says he is hiv positive :l

• Like 1

after shooting a guy point blank and being covered in his blood, you look in his wallet and see his test results where it says he is hiv positive :l

That would just be splended.