Sign in to follow this  
thegiver

Bad Cd key: invalid Cd key

so both me and my brother own this game. He's really into hacking but has been scared to try hacking dayz in fear of having his CD key stolen or banned. Turns out he tried it on my computer when i was out so when i came back and tried logging into a server it said waiting for host as usual then it gives me an error saying Bad Cd key: Invalid Cd key. i dont know if this has anything to do with what he tried doing because i see no downloaded files on my desktop or any where in my computer. so i tried updating dayz with the six updater and now it wont even let me launch the game. i get an error saying bad serial number given in setup. Please help me as i would want to play again. I've always played legit, and i wont be able to stand not playing it until the standalone comes out

Nothing can be done about it here. This is a family matter and should be worked out between the both of you.

A= So steal yah brothers version.. and if he says anything, punch him in the face! Problem solved :D (worked great for solving issues with my four brothers when i was a kid :thumbsup: )

Edited by KingOchaos