linuxmaster9

Over the top bandits, like rabid dogs

im referring to people whose sole purpose in playing the game is to shoot other people not "survive the game" especially on Namalsk where you battle the elements as well. Getting shot point blank after giving a guy a ride to his destination simply because him and a friend were having a competition to see how many people each could kill in an hour is B%%1S*$$!!. He apologizes afterwards but im mean really? i could have taken him further if he wanted to find people. the only thing that made it better was that the server saw me as a "hero" for helping people and having a high humanity score so the people I helped gunned him and his friend down so hard so often that they effin quit the server. It is people like that that piss me off. I dont have a problem with bandits killing bandits or people shooting at them but if someone offers you a ride or meds or food to be a friendly, helpful person and you shoot them before or after for "fun" then go F yourself and Effin kill yourself afterwards cause there is a special place in hell for you.

If you are hurt and bleeding to death and a paramedic saves your life but instead of thanking him you shoot him for " fun" or you are dying of thirst and hunger and someone finds you and feeds you and nurses you back from the dead and in thanks you kill them for "jimmies", then you are a sick, twisted person who does not deserve to be saved from anything. And instead should be put down like the rabid dog you are.

Instead, you should be focusing on surviving the game and helping your fellow man/woman survive. If Rocket had intended to recreate Call of Duty, he would have removed the zombies, let you pick any gun from a list, set up rounds, and map extremely small maps. **end rant**

You want some cheese to your whine?

sure, would you like some balls with that dick you are sucking?

• Like 4

im referring to people whose sole purpose in playing the game is to shoot other people not "survive the game" especially on Namalsk where you battle the elements as well. Getting shot point blank after giving a guy a ride to his destination simply because him and a friend were having a competition to see how many people each could kill in an hour is B%%1S*$$!!. He apologizes afterwards but im mean really? i could have taken him further if he wanted to find people. the only thing that made it better was that the server saw me as a "hero" for helping people and having a high humanity score so the people I helped gunned him and his friend down so hard so often that they effin quit the server. It is people like that that piss me off. I dont have a problem with bandits killing bandits or people shooting at them but if someone offers you a ride or meds or food to be a friendly, helpful person and you shoot them before or after for "fun" then go F yourself and Effin kill yourself afterwards cause there is a special place in hell for you.

If you are hurt and bleeding to death and a paramedic saves your life but instead of thanking him you shoot him for " fun" or you are dying of thirst and hunger and someone finds you and feeds you and nurses you back from the dead and in thanks you kill them for "jimmies", then you are a sick, twisted person who does not deserve to be saved from anything. And instead should be put down like the rabid dog you are.

Instead, you should be focusing on surviving the game and helping your fellow man/woman survive. If Rocket had intended to recreate Call of Duty, he would have removed the zombies, let you pick any gun from a list, set up rounds, and map extremely small maps. **end rant**

Although I totally understand your pain, posting something like this; like so many others have; is only going to feed these trolls. This is the reaction they want. This is what they feed off of. Their mentality and idea of fun is to get a rise out of others, not to play the game but to make others miserable.

Using the /ignore feature in these forums would be a good thing I reckon.

Edited by R.Neville

Rofl...the rage...it is all so horribly unnessacary, you missunderstand the vison for the game.

If Rocket had intended to recreate Call of Duty, he would have removed the zombies, let you pick any gun from a list, set up rounds, and map extremely small maps. **end rant**

He didn't want to recreate Cal of Duty. He wanted a harsh survival experience with dynamic player intercations, based on "the nature state", the pre social contract world "Bellum omnium contra omnes" The war of all against all. Where ,"the life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short". Ever heard the saying don't give lifts to strangers? This is a world where there are more guns and bullets than rules, if you pick up strangers for fun accept that your life is forfeit.

And this is how I and your killers feel when reading this

while i understand your point Trizzo, there is a flaw in your logic. If you treat everyone as a dangerous foe and shoot them on site, then you will never know if they are friendly or not and they will always be a stranger to you. I look at the positive. i try to befriend as many as i can since there is strength in numbers. for you though, you have only yourself. If the zombie apocolypse were to actually happen, would you act like you do in this game or would you trust people? Cause if you act like you do in game, then you are going to die after killing off the human race. My method is this: why do the zombies' job for them?

while i understand your point Trizzo, there is a flaw in your logic. If you treat everyone as a dangerous foe and shoot them on site, then you will never know if they are friendly or not and they will always be a stranger to you. I look at the positive. i try to befriend as many as i can since there is strength in numbers. for you though, you have only yourself. If the zombie apocolypse were to actually happen, would you act like you do in this game or would you trust people? Cause if you act like you do in game, then you are going to die after killing off the human race. My method is this: why do the zombies' job for them?

If only the apocalypse were real...

I would relish shooting elderly people in the back as I knocked their cane over...

Dark, isn't it? Muahahaha!!

There is no flaw in my logic and your putting words into my mouth, making assumptions on how I play and your judging everyone by your own standards. I'm a hero player and a medic. I always help people and never KoS (unless I'm player my alter ego camo guy but even then i don't KoS all people), I too try to befriend people but that is besdies the point. That is what I decided. There is no moral/legal laws in DayZ. It is choas and the prisoner dilemma.

Two people meet each other, they don't know what the others intention is, so they shoot first to ensure they survive becuase they righty reckon that they have the right to live. Makes sense to some people, makes lots of sense on paper.

Over time we come to the conlusion that this is not a furfilling or enjoyable lifestyle. We then evolve to this level. Two people meet each other, they don't know what the others intetion is. No person has a greater right to exist than the other and no greater claim over the avalible resources. Both parties are interested in self preservation as well as their general well being. They decide not to KoS, share resources and part ways peacefully. This is most simple social contract.

The spanner in the works is ego. Some people think they have greater right than others. To use cliche, "some people just want to see the world burn". In any situation where there is no bootheel and club keeping down barbarism it is going to rear its ugly head. Not everybody can be altruistic. So long as they surive, the survival of their fellow species is of no concern to them. They forget history and the fact that two people were required to make their one.

Ego, boredom and no consequence is terrible nexus for trolling and dickheadery. It's also what makes DayZ dynamic.

Edited by Trizzo