mickzta

Why you kill unarmed players

I kill everyone in DayZ Friendly or unfriendly, Armed or Unarmed the only ones I don't fire at are the ones I know

Dick

[insert something inspiration and/or heartfelt here, so that I will get beans]

Seriously, they just spawned. Shoot 'em. They'll just respawn somewhere else.

If anything, people need to camp Kamenka where they can help new spawns.

I didn't get more than a few lines in. You need to learn how to be more succinct (and you need a longer attention span, just saying) if you want to treat readers like a flock of sheep and preach. Work on your spelling too. You insult people a lot yourself so try not to self-contradict so often during your rants. I was apt in my diagnosis of your mental condition and aptitude as you even write as *through I am in a face to face conversation with you, but I am not. In other words my answers are coming from your head. It's not rhetoric on your part, it's just borderline personality disorder.

I just want to know why you aren't playing the game? What's your deal? Waiting for standalone to make this game Stalker single player? You are always going to be whinging, crying and preaching by the looks of it.

*though, Fixed it for you, thank me later. ;)

To me killing an unarmed player is just really retarded. I can see why people do it as DayZ is a very paranoid place to be (game to play whatever). Just gets me that the same people that say you should kill unarmed players before they 'may' find a weapon and 'may' come looking for you will be the same ones who will tell people to "not get attached to your gear". Hypocrites.

Edited by Grey Warden

Me and my "crew" once picked up a newspawned. He grabed a weapon from the car and when we stoped he killed two of us before we could kill him...

Edited by B-Bad

Maybe i will get flamed for this :s

Correct me if im wrong. Ppl like dayz due to the realism? In real life you have ppl that would act like this, killing for killing? If they want to roll play like that let them? It adds to the game? Be a very boring world or game if it was all fluffy clouds and holding hands whilst taking on zombies. Yes the guy he killed was unarmed but that would happen trust me. Ppl are entitled to their opinions sure , but if it bothers you that much play low pop or private with friends.

Ps im not a bandit have no murders, the best block is not to be there

• Like 1

I could never kill another human being, if he was unarmed or defenseless, what the hell kind of person do you thin I am! I shoot unarmed bandits for sports and giggles though, I am a hero after all.

I never kill Unarmed players, even the ones that have a Doublebarreled shotgun get spared, they're suffering enough by having to use this weapon.

• Like 2

I never shoot unarmed people. Sometimes I tag along with them for a few raids, then when they get a weapon I tell them to not take it for 30 seconds while I run away. Up to him if he wants a fight after that.

Also, I understand some bandits. Even though I hate to admit it, I mostly understand the bandits that attacked my camp in Namalsk:

I was sitting in my camp in the woods by Sereja Army Base, enjoying some freshly cooked meat by the campfire, when I hear a grenade explode only 20m away. I quickly jump into my pickup truck and race away like hell, leaving my other two UAZs at the camp. The bandit squad of three then get into my UAZs and chase me.

This is when my uncle calls to congratulate me on my birthday, and I try driving with only one hand. I fail miserably and crash into a tree.

When I get out I make a pathetic attempt (Still only one hand in use) to shoot the leader of the group. I miss and run for my life, but he has seemingly unlimited ammo for his M92SD and ends up hosing me down.

I understand these guys because:

I had some very nice loot

I was an obvious threat, both given my Mk48 and the fact that I fired back

This kind of banditry is fine, but running around NWAF and getting sniped by some douche with an AS50 is a pain in the ass.

Imagine I had run all the way (That's 100 minutes IRL, looting excluded) from Cherno to NWAF just to get sniped when I get there.

Then again, if I can't take being sniped I just probably just stay away from NWAF <_<

Edited by CptHomer

I kill everyone in DayZ Friendly or unfriendly, Armed or Unarmed the only ones I don't fire at are the ones I know

willa-wonka-and-the-chocolate-facotory.jpg

Oh, you killed a unarmed player.

You must be great in firefights!

Seriously though its not stupid because you are acting like a jerk but you are also acting like a moron.

FOUR REASONS WHY NOT TO SHOOT UNARMED PLAYERS!

1. Waste of ammo. Their loot wasn't worlth you bullet you fired.

2. Noise, You just let anyone who may happen to be nearby know you're general location.

3. You have no clue who he was, A group of 4 bandits did this to me and at the time I was the leader of the 4ever clan. We eventally found them again, followed them to their camp and destoryed them. Went as far as running over their tents and hid their bodys. *4ever is dead btw*

4. HUMANITY, Quick tip. Bandit skin is sometimes unavoidable but avoid it if you can. Makes you a free kill to hero's/survivors.

Edited by harley001
  • Like 1

2. Noise, You just let anyone who may happen to be nearby know you're general location.

3. You have no clue who he was, A group of 4 bandits did this to me and at the time I was the leader of the 4ever clan. We eventally found them again, followed them to their camp and destoryed them. Went as far as running over their tents and hid their bodys. *4ever is dead btw*

4. HUMANITY, Quick tip. Bandit skin is sometimes unavoidable but avoid it if you can. Makes you a free kill to hero's/survivors.

Ill just post a little rebuttle to your argument here for shits and giggles.

1. I had 6 stanag mags and they havent fixed the glitch to where you can just log out to replenish ammo. - thus neverending ammo.so how is he not worth it? he was good target practice running back and forth.

2. What if i WANTED people to know that we are here and armed? I did this in elektro leading people in, made sure i wasnt in sniping sight of the high areas, and just racked up kills on people armed coming after me.

3. I will agree on this, you need to sometimes let the little fish live to lead you to the big fish. I let this newspawn live on the coast while i was running around with a lee enfield. we ran together for about 20 minutes before he told me he had a group of 3 other friends who are currently at the NWAF and on Skype with him. We spent the next 30 minutes running to Stary Sobor to meet them, and as soon as i got the chance i killed them all, gaining much more than if i just killed him on the coast.

4. Humanity is glitched as well, right now on my current character i have 35 kills, yet with a quick search on youtube you can see how with one bloodbag you can get as much humanity as you want. Im sitting on a hero skin, yet have a rediculous amount of kills on a character thats been alive for 10+ days.

I'd love to discuss this further with anyone who can actually hold a decent talk without turning it into who has the best internet insults.

Ill just post a little rebuttle to your argument here for shits and giggles.

1. I had 6 stanag mags and they havent fixed the glitch to where you can just log out to replenish ammo. - thus neverending ammo.so how is he not worth it? he was good target practice running back and forth.

2. What if i WANTED people to know that we are here and armed? I did this in elektro leading people in, made sure i wasnt in sniping sight of the high areas, and just racked up kills on people armed coming after me.

3. I will agree on this, you need to sometimes let the little fish live to lead you to the big fish. I let this newspawn live on the coast while i was running around with a lee enfield. we ran together for about 20 minutes before he told me he had a group of 3 other friends who are currently at the NWAF and on Skype with him. We spent the next 30 minutes running to Stary Sobor to meet them, and as soon as i got the chance i killed them all, gaining much more than if i just killed him on the coast.

4. Humanity is glitched as well, right now on my current character i have 35 kills, yet with a quick search on youtube you can see how with one bloodbag you can get as much humanity as you want. Im sitting on a hero skin, yet have a rediculous amount of kills on a character thats been alive for 10+ days.

I'd love to discuss this further with anyone who can actually hold a decent talk without turning it into who has the best internet insults.

Well i can't add much to that since i think that an argument over how you prefer to play a game is pretty futile since playstyles vary from player to player. I'm with you on the most parts excetp with 2.

Giving away position is not something i like to do (I don't like to do it, you do and that's completely fine by me) since i prefer Sniping over Ramboing through the map. If i hear shots i instantly turn into their direction and just wait, wait untill that noisy bugger shows himself to put a bullet through his skull (if it isn't a bambi since i can't be bothered to shoot at freshspawns and give away my position to prey that might be actually worth my lead.) As for the bug, it doesn't work all the times, for me atleast and i'd rather have a full mag than a couple of useless corpses with patrol packs and winchesters. I'd rather let the Bambi do the looting for me and then blow out his candle, if he get's enough gear to spike my interest.

Yeah I hear ya. I always reload a new mag at 1 - 5 bullets left because it will always replenish them for me when i log out. I dont kill newspawns, cause like i said they may lead you to something better like an armed group of three.

I get a real laugh at the people who think their perspective of this game should be universal... All I have to say to that is; get over yourselves.

Unarmed people get killed in the world every day, complaints will not change that. THough, I do understand that many like to complain!

willa-wonka-and-the-chocolate-facotory.jpg

Oh, you killed a unarmed player.

You must be great in firefights!

Seriously though its not stupid because you are acting like a jerk but you are also acting like a moron.

FOUR REASONS WHY NOT TO SHOOT UNARMED PLAYERS!

1. Ammo is worthless, it isnt hard to find at all.

2. Come and get me, I will fight till the end either way.

3. See above, most of the time they just get blown up by the satchel charges i set on my tents if anyone gets near.

4. LOL, heroes suck at firefights more of the time, see answer #2 as well

1. Ammo is worthless, it isnt hard to find at all.

2. Come and get me, I will fight till the end either way.

3. See above, most of the time they just get blown up by the satchel charges i set on my tents if anyone gets near.

4. LOL, heroes suck at firefights more of the time, see answer #2 as well

HA! Ammo for bad guns is worthless but when you get a really good gun ammo is VERY VERY RARE!

HA! Ammo for bad guns is worthless but when you get a really good gun ammo is VERY VERY RARE!

I would agree with you. The ammo thing all depends on what weapon you are wielding.

I am too nice to kill unarmed OR armed. I only shoot/kill if shot at first. Unfortunately that means im a big target. Especially if they dont try and make contact. Man I hate players that ruin another players day just becuase they kill unarmed dudes. Bandits should be proud of their kills, and there's nothing to be proud of killing an unarmed player.

• Like 2

Man I hate players that ruin another players day just becuase they kill unarmed dudes. Bandits should be proud of their kills, and there's nothing to be proud of killing an unarmed player.

I'm with you on that 100%, I got often killed myself while just freshly spawned and unarmed, or with gear that wasn't worth the bullets i ate. Just today i let 2 bambis, one with a hatchett and one with a crowbar alive, they were no threat to me or had any loot i desired. One of them recieved some warning shots and he promptly took off into the opposite direction, the other one i made drop his crowbar so i could loot a Firestation in peace before going my ways. Usually, what happens after my warning is completely up to them. The second one wasn't as obedient and he followed me, so i had to tell him again to GTFO or i'd shoot him some new orifices.

Edited by CyanidC
  • Like 1

I always roll with an M16 variant or m24. DMR ammo isnt hard to fine, and that is 4 5 round M24 clips. And 90% of the time m24 is 1 shot one kill, M16 double train to the head, no more is needed unless in a fire fight. Im not big on wielding 50 cals or LMGs so ammo isnt a prob

I always roll with an M16 variant or m24. DMR ammo isnt hard to fine, and that is 4 5 round M24 clips. And 90% of the time m24 is 1 shot one kill, M16 double train to the head, no more is needed unless in a fire fight. Im not big on wielding 50 cals or LMGs so ammo isnt a prob

Always huh? Explain how this is possible when you are starting new on a private hive, or if you have just died.

You cant always pick and choose your weaponry bud. you take what you can get.