mickzta

Why you kill unarmed players

I was running along the coast going to the next town, then suddenly I see a newly spawned player running. I decided not to shoot him since he had nothing and let him tag along with me. After about a minute zombies run at us, I kill them but am bleeding so I put on a bandage. I then decide to screw it and killed the player. I had one more bandage left in my inventory so I go to get more from my backpack, but they are gone along with some other supplies. I go to the dead player and he had stolen all my stuff. I then vowed to kill this player every time I see him, regardless of if he just spawned or not.

• Like 5

I don't,there are bandits and then there are dickheads.

To me, you are not a bandit if you hang around the coast killing unarmed players or people gearing up in Cherno, you're just a dick head.

Anywhere north of Mogilevka though, that is a different story and that is where true Banditry happens

• Like 18

To me, you are not a bandit if you hang around the coast killing unarmed players or people gearing up in Cherno, you're just a dick head.

Anywhere north of Mogilevka though, that is a different story and that is where true Banditry happens

A fellow defender of the north, I see.

Welcome brother.

• Like 10

I kill everyone in DayZ Friendly or unfriendly, Armed or Unarmed the only ones I don't fire at are the ones I know

• Like 2

Well, I aprreciate you. That's the kind of banditry I accept in my point of view: kill who deserves it, kill who you dont really trust.

This is a zombie apocalypse game, why the hell are there guys with the purpose to kill players for fun?

I don't see the logic: buy armA2 and armA2 OA to play DayZ (most of us), a zombie mod; Download it, install; Work hard to get a sniper; Climb up to a building; Kill players for fun.

Hey random player, if you do this, open your Arma2 (not OA), hit Multiplayer, and welcome, kill for fun!

And I repeat, the only kind of banditry I accept is the one you kill when you must, for survive, or if you dont trust the guy, or if he is your enemy, or anything like that. But if you are on the top of a building to kill others players, I dont respect you.

• Like 19

Well, I aprreciate you. That's the kind of banditry I accept in my point of view: kill who deserves it, kill who you dont really trust.

This is a zombie apocalypse game, why the hell are there guys with the purpose to kill players for fun?

I don't see the logic: buy armA2 and armA2 OA to play DayZ (most of us), a zombie mod; Download it, install; Work hard to get a sniper; Climb up to a building; Kill players for fun.

Hey random player, if you do this, open your Arma2 (not OA), hit Multiplayer, and welcome, kill for fun!

And I repeat, the only kind of banditry I accept is the one you kill when you must, for survive, or if you dont trust the guy, or if he is your enemy, or anything like that. But if you are on the top of a building to kill others players, I dont respect you.

I don't understand this... In ArmA you are handed gear, you get super awesome gear from the start. In DayZ you have to work your way up and risk needing to start from the start in doing so. Your argument is so flawed

• Like 3

Every survivor is a threat or a loot pile. If he is not yet, he is striving to get one by picking up all my loot I didn't come to pick up yet. So better dispatch him now. It's like keeping vermin population down.

Just to make it clear, I personally don't shoot beaners off the coast or other weaklings as long as they don't ask for it by annoying me. I just elaborated the mind of a KoS-anybody-bandit.

• Like 4

I don't randomly murder people often. But when I do? I eat their beans.

• Like 3

I don't understand this... In ArmA you are handed gear, you get super awesome gear from the start. In DayZ you have to work your way up and risk needing to start from the start in doing so. Your argument is so flawed

Yeah. ArmA is a war simulator buddy. Do you think you will have to find your weapons to go to a war?

Well, in the other hand, you'll have to kill A LOT, A LOT, of enemys. Not a single survivor.

What I wanted to say is just this: if you want to kill others players for fun, why are you playing DayZ? Why not buy/download a deathmatch game?

• Like 2

What I wanted to say is just this: if you want to kill others players for fun, why are you playing DayZ? Why not buy/download a deathmatch game?

dayz is the bigest most raelistac deathmatch going..,, plus its awesome feeling to kill someone when u know they spended ages colecting their gear

pls forward speling corrections to umadbro@alpha-bandit-king.com

• Like 2

dayz is the bigest most raelistac deathmatch going..,, plus its awesome feeling to kill someone when u know they spended ages colecting their gear

You type and think like a 10 year old.

raelly?

try to beet me on kontent

Congratulations!

You have just became the biggest troll this forum has seen in quite some time. With your pure dedication to the task at hand, you have completely wiped out the competition! Now unfortunately you won't be getting any medal to hang next to last years TeeBall participation trophy, and no one will remember you once they exit their browser, but thats okay! What really matters is that you will remember tonight when you lay down how you made it to the top of the troll ladder with bundles of overused memes and misspelled words.

• Like 35

you will remember tonight when you lay down how you made it to the top of the troll ladder with bundles of overused memes and misspelled words.

shit and u dont even needed to read my palm to know that/..??

2hqy1dw.jpg

Edited by Reverend Killjoy
  • Like 3

90% of your kills are fresh spawns. Go North, see how long you last against real bandits. You may think anyone who does not spawn kill is a "carebear", but everyone else thinks you're a child. When you are at the NWAF (North West Airfield) (I typed that out since I do not think you have ever been there), fighting tooth and nail against actual threats, and have to make tactical decisions based on experience, is where pvp really happens. Don't get me wrong I have camped and shot new spawns in Cherno before during the non saving days, but I got bored of it in about 2 days, Their was no challenge to it at all. The fact that this is how you spend you entire time is pathetic, you then have the balls to say you collect their gear.

This of course will be answered by yet another meme. I will be called a "carebear" (even though I am a "bandit") he will say something about me crying, like I can't go to my tent and grab extra gear. He will probably have a wank at my supposed tears, tell his mom how great he is at dayz, punch a two year old, download a virus while trying to find a hack before he response to my 1 vs 1 invite, poop himself a little, forget to wipe and have itchy butt, get mom to fix it, sweep his basement/bedroom/moms house, call the cops on the local pre-teen bully, go to walmart and take out his anger on care bear stuffed animals, develop hemorrhoids, and loose his sock in the dryer.

Edited by LGHollenfeuer
  • Like 28

I'm a bandit, Its fun to give newly spawned characters something to help them and watch them grow to a pistol to strong weapons. I always leave them alone and if we cross paths again that's when I decide either to leave him or kill him cause, you know they might want to kill you. Only kill for loot, I'm a "dick" cause the actual "dicks" kills for fun/sport giving bandits a bad name.

Yeah. ArmA is a war simulator buddy. Do you think you will have to find your weapons to go to a war?

Well, in the other hand, you'll have to kill A LOT, A LOT, of enemys. Not a single survivor.

Because ArmA doesn't have the intensity that DayZ has, like I mentioned in my first response to you.

Dying in DayZ sucks, it's a huge deal so that makes every kill I achieve that much more precious and exciting, get it?

I wasn't in Cherno I was in Namalsk (a community map avaliable to play if you use DayZ Commander), it is a small island so the whole thing is coast.

• Like 1

You are such a dick in saying that!!! Your real satisfaction comes from ruining peoples hard work?? Not the gunfight or the banditry aspect of the game...You get your satisfaction by strictly ruining someones hard work"....

I could imagine the type of person you would be in real life mate...

Edited by ShazMo09

I get so paranoid about people going in my bag. On the rare occasion I let someone tag along I'm constantly moving away from them and checking my pack every 10 seconds, lol...

Killjoy's a troll (in game and on here), just ignore him...

• Like 4

Hello there

This topic pops up again and again.

There are those out there who "grief kill" (my term not official) new spawns/unarmed etc, but like scripters, their impact on one play is magnified and so it does feel as if there are thousands of them.

Plus their behaviour sparks distrust of unknown players and adds to the pile of unecessary friendly player kills.

I for one have a different persona in game to that on the forums. I will KOS *if* i percieve you as a threat to me (obviously newspawns/poorly armed are easily avoided) and even then I try to avoid combat if possible.

There's nothing wrong with baditry, but unimaginative sniping/griefing are the hallmarks of a colon.

rgds

LoK

• Like 3

People should really stop going into the two major cities to gear up. That alone will solve 90% of your banditry problems.

• Like 1

The only people who kill unarmed players are those that cant pvp with those that are armed.

You can justify it as much as you like, but killing unarmed players is because you suck at the game and run like a little girl and alt f4 when someone has a 'big boy gun'

Ive seen it so many times, which also ruined a lot of my bandit hunting videos, I sneak up on them and first shot they have quit in less than a second and all they were doing is killing new spawns.

On panthera airfield I saw a guy with an L85 mow down a new spawn (there is a spawn point in the west airfield there)

I fired 1 shot with my L85 back at him, hit his back (was behind a tree, otherwise would have been a heatshot)

Alt f4ed straight away.

By the way it took a whole mag for him to kill the new spawn who was weaving like mad, but a lucky shot broke his legs

Point is, you kill a new spawn you are a coward.

All thats going to happen is they are going to spawn somewhere else, find a weapon and probably come back and kill you where as 50% of the time if they see you and you let them live they wont come back for you

On fallujah once a new spawn came up to me asking to tag along. I had an M4 cco and coyote backpack (the good one)

I said no, because I didnt trust him and put a pistol in his bag.

I said keep running in that direction and if you turn around at any point ill shoot out your legs and leave you there. (much more effective than shooting to kill)

I said I gave him a pistol and food and water, so he has no reason to come back when he could get off to a good start with those items, at least he then has a chance to defend himself

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 10