mickzta

Why you kill unarmed players

lol at the butthurt in this thread.

The only time I kill fresh spawns is if one of my group dies and i go to pick them up and I kill them only if they're in cities because they could get a gun and pose a threat

I killed unarmed because looks can be deceiving

Edited by Dweron

Long ago, I tried to be the nice guy and help fresh spawns. Every time I did help the nubs, they would backstab me. I said "Screw this!" and now i shoot any player I see. No one can be trusted.

Technically i am not a bandit but alot of the ideas bandits have come into play with me while i play on my veteran server. like most of you guys (hopefully) im stuck between staroye and star sobor with about 20 different types of weapons, two vehicles and plenty of beans for me and my fellow survivors. I however gained one of the vehicles purely on mistake when a bandit was shooting at me in a general direction but thats not the real point. whenever someone seems a threat to you why would you keep him there? just like the guy who stole your gear out from your inventory he should be shot on site just for doing such a stupid thing to someone with a gun whos helping him. i can see maybe he knows what hes doing and ditches you somehow but to stick with you while stealing thats just a slap in the face.

as to the other issue about downloading dayz just to kill people... why the hell would you do that when other 10 year olds like you are playing the hottest new games black ops 2 and halo 4. or are you just difficult to please?

I usually only kill unarmed players if they taunt me over direct chat. Gator don't play no shit.

Killing people is to quick, its over straight away and you receive no real....response from the victim. It's much more fun to shoot them in the legs and bandage them at Kamenka so that they have to crawl JUST so they can kill themselves. Of course, you do this properly and remove your backpack so they cant steal anything from you.

i kill when i have to and sometimes because it's better not to take risks and honestly it is funny.

the distinction between the north or big towns is a good point..i always try to make friends in big cities, because i feel a better sensation from someone who i stay with and talk for a while than from killing ten people.when i'm up there, all alone.. i kill the guy i see running where i'm heading or going away from where i'm going for loot..but i must say that when you have an old char, having everything you can desire..the best thing is just watching when you see someone..

i don't want to break anyone's fun.

my mission in the standalone will be getting a tent full of satchel charges and blowing up every sniper in cherno/elektro

I kill people if they don't co-operate with what I say. I co-operate with people telling me what to do, so why shouldnt they?

If I tell them to drop their weapons, and they do, I ask if they want to join me. If so, I let them pick up their weapon and come with me, if not, I make them come with me, #(If they dont, I threaten to kill them) until Im about 1 minute away, and then let them go pickup their weapon. Thats just how I do things.

I also go to cherno. Depending on what mood Im in, I usually KoS, but only people who do have weapons. I have camped up on the roof, but I dont mind that, that aint too bad, because the people I kill would probably kill me if they were in my situation. I prefer to hold down the NW Airfield for as long as I can, or the other airfield. It is all fun to me, and its a game, so I play the game. Meybe it isnt in some people's best way to play, but it's my way, so Im cool with it. I dont mind KoS, but I do prefer to let them have a chance.

I won't kill an unarmed survivor if they obviously have just spawned, but if I find them much farther into the map, I will.

It's much less likely to find a survivor who traveled across the map without having a weapon stashed away somewhere. I learned that lesson when I ran into an unarmed survivor in a city and let him go, only for him to go around a corner, pull out a pistol and begin to open fire on me.

Edited by Tabris07

I kill Unarmed players because they are competition. If they are running north shoot them, chances are you are going to meet them again at stary or the airfields. Why tango with them when they have a gun when you can end their threat before they ever become one? That and in cities. Kill everyone you see before they become armed.

• Like 1

Lately, I kill any player I have an advantage over, whatever that advantage may be. If they are unarmed, have their back turned to me, or trust me in any way, I will probably take a shot at them.

Every now and then, when I come across an unarmed player, I shoot them in the legs, bandage them, tell them to have a nice crawl, and stroll away. Much more entertaining than killing them.

• Like 1

I have yet to see proper bandit's reappear.

It seem's every son and they're mother think they are a bandit if they just manage to survive the 'deathmatch' that goes down in the south.

Really? It's that hard to 'survive' and leave an area filled with premature 13year old's, running around with their enfield's?

Or dodging 'sniper's' who's been on the same hill for the last last two hours. And still haven't managed to kill anyone with their Designated Marksman Rifle's?

Don't make me laugh..

True banditry aren't the thing's that get bragged about, not something you will ever see.

It happen's where people aren't looking.

You don't brag about betraying people, you brag about what you do with them.

Giving them more reason to trust you as an individual, which is all just part of a more ellaborate plan to decieve him at a later point when you see the need to.

All this 'I R BANDIT, CUZ I SHOOT NOOBZ FOR DEM BEANZ-YO' is just a child's excuse so they can act like a a douche due to lack of anything more original to do or think about.

Just my 2 cent's, take it or leave it.

Couldn't care regardless.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Zantiago
  • Like 4

Yeah. ArmA is a war simulator buddy. Do you think you will have to find your weapons to go to a war?

Well, in the other hand, you'll have to kill A LOT, A LOT, of enemys. Not a single survivor.

What I wanted to say is just this: if you want to kill others players for fun, why are you playing DayZ? Why not buy/download a deathmatch game?

Like I said, it is no where near as intense.

That said, I never pose as friendly. I never ever call myself anything but a bandit, and I am friendly and helpful in sidechannels (where they are still active). If someone has a question, I try to help best I can. Just because my playing style is mean doesnt make me as a person mean.

You are the first bandit that I have given beans to and it is because of that last bit.

• Like 1

As for me. Shooting on sight, killing everyone etc. Was, is and will be the funniest thing to do in Dayz. Especially i like to shoot unarmed.

As for me. Shooting on sight, killing everyone etc. Was, is and will be the funniest thing to do in Dayz. Especially i like to shoot unarmed.

nub.

Guys they don't shoot unarmed because they are "stopping him from progressing or dealing with a "soon to be threat" they do it because they can. Think about it logically. Killing a unarmed player sets him back a minute or two before he spawns. If he doesn't like his new spawn he can kill himself. The only places I found this to be justified is electro and cherno because there guns are so common he can find a lee enfeild in two seconds. Same with bolata airfield.

You are actually being a noob from my eyes lets look at the facts.

Ammo wasted=probably unless you REALLY needed a bandage/painkiller

noise=depending on the gun you just let everyone nearby know where you are.

Reputation=You may not know this but a bad reputation can actually screw you over. Specifically on private hives.

Threat=You may not think as him much of a threat but if he goes on sidechat and says "some idiot sniped me from hospital roof" now you are in trouble because people know where you are. Moving is always risky in electro/cherno. Or he could have a friend nearby. Often when I go bandit hunting I make my friend pose as a unarmed player and when bandits try to shoot them I snipe them with a dmr. The office in electro works great.

I doubt it was worth it. Also. HOW DID YOU NOTICE HIM TAKING YOUR SHIZZ MAN! A player kneels down every time they go into someones backpack and you didn't notice him going into your every time you stood still?