Sign in to follow this  
thezoq2

Are low value loot spawns worth looking in?

31 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you loot

• Only medium value and easy to find buildings
    • All loot spots

Hi guys, while running around looking for a ghillesuit, I started thinking about this.

Basicaly, Most smaller towns contain 1-2 medium or high level residential buildings, the rest are low value. And most low value are small doghouses with 1 loot spot. This means that you could search the easy to find medium value buildings and move on to the next city which means walking for a few KM, what do you think is best, what do you do?

I skip the doghouses, but the brown houses with light on can be pretty nice (many n00bs die there because they cant get out) you can find food or weapons in there (low tier) like the lee or a makarov which is pretty nice when you are a newspawn.

Same as me then, I usualy loot houses, but not doghouses and stuff. Also, im talking about finding rare loot like a ghillie suit

When I'm starting off I loot the brown houses, but skip doghouses and sheds. If I'm looking for something specific like a ghillie suit, I usually stick to the higher value spawns unless it's a rarely visited town because I want to make the run quick and safe as possible.

I found a M4a1 cco SD and 2 mags in a low value military.. Usually only find shotguns and akm/ak74's in low value military and the odd m4a3 cco.

So yes all values are worth investigating if you are in need of something that spawns at the particular spot

The luckiest I ever got in a low value spawn was the little wooden guard shacks that are at entrances to fenced areas. I had just spawned on the east side of elektro and I found an Alice Pack and a Lee Enfield right on top of each other. But generally, I only check low value residential as a fresh spawn and low value industrial only if I desperately need car parts.

Its dependent on your situation, newly spawned players are encouraged to go there as they can find the basics and move up from there. I just usually head to churches and fire houses and then go for higher tier loot

If I need food and drinks I always look at every loot spot, but if I'm looking for a ghillie or something I always go to the heli crash sites. :)

I found a Ghillie in a low-value spawn, once. I've found all sorts of stuff too; grenades, Dew, backpacks.

Check EVERYTHING, you never know what you might find.

When I need everything, I check everything except the dog houses since they are usually glitched. Otherwise I target only specific spots to find what I need.

Those small green/red square buildings are a great place to find good loot, it seems like nobody even checks them. There's only 1 lott pile, but I've found lots of Alice packs and even a couple Coyote packs.

I found 2 ghillie suits and a box of matches in the red brick post-office beside the long white shed in Stary. They're considered low value, but that was a beast of a find.

I remember getting my very first Alice pack in the doorway of one of the green painted houses. I usually only check them if they're en route somewhere.

My only requirement in deciding what's a "good" loot spawn is ease of access.

Cherno apartments are medium value spawns, but there's only one way in or out. (unless you fancy jumping off the roof :thumbsup:) If the town sounds busy, and I'm by myself, I'd give them a miss.

Edited by Chabowski