Reverend Killjoy

how to calculate your T/CH (Tears per Carebear Hour) rate in dayz

so i was looking at my humanity trying to decide how many carebears i kill so far,, i see -176,000 humanity,, i checke the forum and i think its between -2000 to -3000 each kill or it seem like that when i make a kill anyway too. So you take your humanity and devide by 2500

in my case it suggest 70 kills..,, BUT you get more huamnity for killin zombies and some other stuff..this means thou i have at least 70 kills so that is the figure we take.

SO

how long does it take to load a new character when u died? for me on busy server its like 3 minates.. i know ppl talk about 1 minate or 10 minates but i think 10 is exagerating .. so i want to say 4 minutes

SO

70 x 4 = 280,,, or 4 and a half hours..., so my Tears per carebare hour is 4.5 ,,, i deductad 4.5 hour from the universe.. perhaps if u consider zombie kill/other way of growing humantiy i have actually 5 horus. but if 4 minutes is too long avarage then i think 4 horus is a good T/CH still

what is your T/CH?

That's numberwang!

woah buddy 63 hours?? u gotta have dificulty walking with balls that big ,,,,so without giving it away pls mzltv...Who can figure out mzltv's present humanity?

woah buddy 63 hours?? u gotta have dificulty walking with balls that big ,,,,so without giving it away pls mzltv...Who can figure out mzltv's present humanity?

It's definitely over 9000.

You can't work it out? Oh dear.

Edited by TheBaby

It's definitely over 9000.

(lol, is this guy for real)

i dnt think u understand the equazion man...,,, 9000 what? humanitys? here is a pro HINT;;;;;;; it will be a negative number!!thankyou for embarasing yourself with the wrong answer tho... :D :D :D

Edited by Reverend Killjoy
  • Like 1

i dnt think u understand the equazion man...,,, 9000 what? humanitys? here is a pro HINT;;;;;;; it will be a negative number!!thankyou for embarasing yourself with the wrong answer tho... :D :D :D

Your jsut not doeing teh math rite, ermhergeurds.

However, the fact that you fail to recognise that he's taking the piss would actually be embarrassing for yourself if anyone cared.

• Like 1

Your jsut not doeing teh math rite, ermhergeurds.

However, the fact that you fail to recognise that he's taking the piss would actually be embarrassing for yourself if anyone cared.

ok bro,,, i am just waiting for u to explain how u getted +9000 humanity from 63 T/CH?? even if he lie, i just want to understand the math,,, pls help

ok bro,,, i am just waiting for u to explain how u getted +9000 humanity from 63 T/CH?? even if he lie, i just want to understand the math,,, pls help

Look, I can't just explain it to you. You wouldn't even get it. Hell, only people like myself, Euclid, Newton and Grothendieck can handle that shit. You gotta go to math camp for like a BAZILLION years.

Look, I can't just explain it to you. You wouldn't even get it. Hell, only people like myself, Euclid, Newton and Grothendieck can handle that shit. You gotta go to math camp for like a BAZILLION years.

is sarcasm how you admit defeet?

dont give up manyou can work it out

there is two ways at least to work it out..

Protip 2: The number will be higher (in minus) than 176,000 as I only have 4.5 T/CH

Protip 3: the easiest way to work it out is to look at my T/CH rate...come on try it to figure out bro!! or can u explained how to figure it out the long hard way ignoring my T/CH??/ then i be impressed

is sarcasm how you admit defeet?

dont give up manyou can work it out

there is two ways at least to work it out..

Protip 2: The number will be higher (in minus) than 176,000 as I only have 4.5 T/CH

Protip 3: the easiest way to work it out is to look at my T/CH rate...come on try it to figure out bro!! or can u explained how to figure it out the long hard way ignoring my T/CH??/ then i be impressed

"Over 9000" is a very popular internet meme

I, like the other dude, be taking the piss

I can distinguish between negative and positive numerical values

PROTIPFORLIFE: Nobody gives a fuck about your post

• Like 1

"Over 9000" is a very popular internet meme

I, like the other dude, be taking the piss

I can distinguish between negative and positive numerical values

PROTIPFORLIFE: Nobody gives a fuck about your post

you keep posting here ,, so i know you do give a fuck!!! i dont watch cartunes so i dont know your meme,,,, but u keep avoiding the math bro,,, !! how long is it goign to take u to figure it out!! its been like an hour already

What the hell did I even walk into?

only the biggest 55 gallon drum of douche'ness known as Reverend Killjoy ... All his post belong to massengill....

douche.jpg

Edited by Rott

only the biggest 55 gallon drum of douche'ness known as Reverend Killjoy ... All his post belong to massengill....

I'm half tempted to close it.

I'm half tempted to close it.

Please do! The lack of proper spelling and grammar is causing me to suffer massive headaches.

Jesus Christ, that literally gave me cancer.

i dont watch cartunes so i dont know your meme

coming from someone who spams meme's as comebacks.

oh btw, its CARTOON.