Michaelvoodoo25

Why no single player option rocket?

Singleplayer is not needed.

What is needed is the ability to start your own LAN server... I mean, the amount of bandits and hackers in this game gets on my nerves and is completely unrealistic. Unless you're a hardened criminal, ninety percent of humans have extreme mental breakdowns and issues after murdering another individual in cold blood solely for their stuff. So, sorry OP, no thanks.

What might solve this though is a LAN server so that people can play with their friends over LogMeIn Hamachi like I often and like to do.

There was a time when any mention of SP for DayZ would have been dealt with Swiftly and Surely.

Any links concerning DayZ SP will be removed (derpwashed onced already).

Hello there

"times they are a changin'"

Still, we have Arma for SP play, so don't forget the many other mods and missions that exist. Not all are pure milsim.

Rgds

LoK

Yeah, Mods I am sorry if this brought up any links to the SP but that was not my intention.

It would just be nice to have a Single player element to the game, That is all i meant, As stated I would benefit to a cut down version for my offline gaming even if it was the mod. I can see this being done after the SA release as i think the community will expand on the original rocket idea and offer us the chance to play DayZ offline with a different set of experiences from the online version.