morgan32

Best and worst feeling in DayZ?

One of the best feelings must be finally fixing up a vehicle you really want then driving it off in victory.

The worst must be when you're driving back to your base only to find it destroyed.

Best feeling - Killing a whole clan one by one only for them to accuse you of hacking because they're so enraged.

Worst feeling - Stalking someone for hours only to crawl off the edge of a building and faceplant from a great height.

Edited by Fraggle

Why would you stalk someone for hours then faceplant? Seems a bit out of place.

Lol, it's not like I did it on purpose! I was lying on a building in Berizino watching a guy I'd been tracking for an hour or so and then pressed "Q" by accident. I rolled off the side of the building to my death :(

Once, when I climbed on the top of the hospital in Berenzino I was going to run to check the supplies but accidentally sprinted off the edge. Not a good feeling either.

Best feeling - Going spaz and running someone over with a bike, only to find that the wheels are apparently lethal.

Worst feeling - When later that night you run your bike into water. :(

Good: Chernarus, reminds me a lot of Everon - hopefully turned into a dayz map

Bad: Doors, just Doors

Best - When you don't have that look over your shoulder feel

Worst - Falling off a building while geared

Worst - Running to NW airfield to find the barracks completely empty

Best - When you knock out the guy who had the drop on you, bandage + blood-bag him, then run away before he gets up

Worst - When someone steals your helicopter, and you have to shoot him down. :(

best - finding a chopper that's ready to go (only happened once, months ago, but the hard on is still wearing off)

worst - disconnecting for a tea break close to the NWAF fully geared, reconnecting after same tea break close to Kamenka with no gear, no backpack, no nuthin, (only happened once, months ago, the pain from breaking my knuckle on the desk is still wearing off)

best feeling: fixing the chopper

worst feeling landing it on a bit of a slope and it flying down a t 80mph to the cold chenarus sea

Worst feeling: Spawning somewhere isolated and horrible.

Best feeling: Finding a building that you can jump off of to die.

Worst feeling #2: Surviving the fall.

Best feeling: Stumbling upon the corpse of someone who is completely and utterly strapped to the teeth in equipment, firearms and consumables.

Worst feeling: Running out of ammo indoors, with half the population of Chernogorsk making their way through the only way in/out.

• Like 1

Taking out the same group of 3 people twice in a row. Killed 3 guys and then the server restarted so I had to kill them again! 6 kills in 10 minutes.

Worst was getting banned by the shit admins of the GloVine servers. There was serious duping going on in that server and we were there to police it yet we got banned. Get fucked Ice and Matt from GloVine _b

A good feeling is also your first kill, I still remember mine.

Best: Being on a Namalsk server that is usually populated with 15-20 people and being the ONLY ONE so you go to Vorkuta, Army Bases, and Old Hospital getting all the good shit.

(it just happened btw lol)

Worst: Knowing that I'm going to lose all of that gear sooner or later.

Best : First time I looted NVGs off a kill.

Worst: Being killed after closing my inventory with said NVGs inside.

Id say best feeling is finding your first chopper or getting your first kill.

Worst is spawning in the ocean and having to swim with no land in sight (panthera).

Best feeling: Sitting in the back of a chopper with the rest of my clan flying around Chernarus

Worst feeling: The whole clan being killed by hackers when we land.

Hmmm, thus far:

Best: Cruising the streets of Chernarus with my pals in our little car that we'd worked hard to fix.

Worst: Having the above car taken off us by hackers about 10 minutes after we got it running.

Best: Helping out a bambie with out dieing showing him/her that not every one on the game is a dick.

Worst: Super Zeds that break limbs and knock people unconcious with one strike.

Best: Its a split between my first kill and helping my first random bambie gear up in elektro.

Worst: Being insta-killed proning in between two pine trees an hour after acquiring my first MK48 and M24 NE of the NWAF. (that corpse was recovered lol)