apyro

Am I this good at Dayz or are people just awful?

Again, I have a hero skin on the normal hive ( i didnt blood bag farm, thats lame) and I don't go around killing people on there. The reason I posted this is because I realize why so many people love killing for no reason. It's because dumb people such as Fraggle up there exist and make their job both easy and rewarding.

BTW i was playing on Utes. You don't survive on Utes, you shoot dumb carebears on utes. Seeing as I did not have a sniper rifle, 9+ kills seemed like a sufficient achievement with just an AK.

And lol being a medic. RUN AROUND AND BLOOD BAG PEOPLE SO HARD BRO SO HARD

Being a medic isn't easy mate. Try running through Elektro trying to find a bambi that doesn't know his coords or have a mic while taking fire from sniper hill and God knows who else that's lurking there, lol!

Also, a lot of people take the 'can't be arsed to pick up med supplies, just dial-a-medic and kill him' approach so you have to keep your wits about you...

A rate OP 3/10 for trolling. Much improvement needed. I advise reading some posts from more experienced trolls for some vital lessons.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

OP is an asshat

People who you meet in the game who dont shoot you right away are carebear noobs and you are the god of dayz.

Also, hows your autism doing.

• Like 1

Hello there

I really, really, really, really hope OP is deliberately trolling.

If not humanity has a major issue with its gene pool.

Still, in a pointless way an interesting read.

Rgds

LoK

Again, I have a hero skin on the normal hive ( i didnt blood bag farm, thats lame) and I don't go around killing people on there. The reason I posted this is because I realize why so many people love killing for no reason. It's because dumb people such as Fraggle up there exist and make their job both easy and rewarding.

BTW i was playing on Utes. You don't survive on Utes, you shoot dumb carebears on utes. Seeing as I did not have a sniper rifle, 9+ kills seemed like a sufficient achievement with just an AK.

I want to find where you live and punch you in the face for some reason. I have no idea why.

^ why this guy became a moderator? Can somebody elaborate please?

Yup, np. Because he's an active member of the community and and his posting history speaks for itself. I could elaborate further but it's not necessary.

• Like 4

So basically I'm a horrible player, playing over a couple months and I have yet to kill anybody...I guess I should just become a bandit...wait no that would make this way too EASY!!!! Try a challenge try to work with someone to accomplish something. I get killed often but I've helped out alot of players too. I've been a target to help my friends get out of range of some camper in cherno, I've blown up camps of duped weapons, spent time collecting gear so friends could gear up at set locations, and I've never done anything more than knock a player out and then bandage him for shooting at a friend.

^ why this guy became a moderator? Can somebody elaborate please?

One of the most helpful and respected members of the forum thats why.

Goes out of his way to help anyone, and who cares if he has a quirky way of posting.... each to their own after all!!

• Like 1

I still dont understand why all the people who Kill on Sight say that everyone else is a carebear. Doesn't being a carebear imply you....you know....help people? New spawns with no weapons, or a group of friends working together does not a carebear make. You sociopaths claiming to be bandits really need a better vocabulary.

Shoot Unarmed Men or trust RANDOM PEOPLE with your life to help them....Bro, medics kick ass. They have massive grapefruit balls whereas camping bandits arent the higher breed...its stalker bandits like me :)