apyro

Am I this good at Dayz or are people just awful?

Ok, so I spawn in on one of those Utes servers. For some reason I left off when I had an AKS Kobra with 6 mags, which is nice. Anyway, I spawn in the northern portion of the airfield where theres the control tower and the 2 barracks. I spot 2 dudes running to my location from far off, so I sprint next to tower and prone. By the time I arrived, one was in the barracks and the other was in the tower. The guy (unarmed) runs out the barracks and I kill him within seconds, the second guy runs out of the tower despite me killing his friend and I completely wax him as well. He had a shotgun.

Carebear count: 2

Anyway, I run my ass away and sit on the hill overlooking the area. The same unarmed guy runs back and I waste a mag sniping him, but i get him. He does this again and I kill him AGAIN. After relocating a while, I returned to the hill and used a different piece of cover. I noticed a clan joined with 3 guys (clan called D.B?) so I get comfy. This D.B guy runs into the barracks with his friend. I get impatient, so I try sniping him through the windows. I miss completely every time. I figured since they know where I am now, I would sneak in close and blast them through the windows at point blank, instead of on the hill. I get to the sides of the barracks, and notice them preparing to leave. They don't even look around. These two idiots bolt it straight out of the barracks and to the control tower. I casually mow them down as they run there. One had an M16 ACOG and the other had a M1014. I didn't take either, as the AK74 is too pro. Besides, only a dumb American would actually take a worthless AR-15 variant over one of the best rifles ever to exist.

Carebear count: 5

After that I go running around the country side looking for food, I spend 15 minutes doing this when I run up to a small town. I see a guy on the hill holding an FN FAL PVS and his unarmed accomplice. They both run down into the town, and so do I. Apparently they spotted me cuz the guy with the FAL was like "DONT SHOOT BRO BE COOL BRO". Since he had an FNFAL and I was scared shittless, I popped around the corner and killed them both. I didn't have time to completely loot them, but I noticed his FAL had 1 full mag and thats it. WTF was that guy thinking? Dumb carebears.

Carebear count: 7

As I'm running back to the hill, suddenly 2 dudes on another hill ambush me with an M4 and a M1014 from about 100 meters. Since I'm completely in the open, I prone to make myself harder to hit lol. They hit me ONCE and broke my legs. I immediately tap fire my AK into the bitch with the M4, and he goes unconscious. Meanwhile this shotgun guy is struggling to hit me. I roll while I reload and then tap fire another 2 mags into his general area and he dies. The M4 guy apparently got up and started running, I shot him. He died. LOL? Dumb carebears cant shoot for shit. I thought I was gonna completely die there but they only hit me once. LIVING proof that carebears only get mad at bandits cuz they are bad @ dayz. A zombie casually eats me as I'm out of ammo and cannot move :(

Grand Total Carebear Count: 9

The end. I hope to kill more carebears in the near future. Also feel free to share your own personal carebear killing sprees.

Edited by aPyro
  • Like 1

You do understand that the easiest part of the game is being a bandit. Any one can go around firing at every thing that moves. I understand that you did well in combat but there are other games that allow you to go around and kill every thing. The AK is an extremely durible combat rifle but its accuarcy is lacking. In real life it fires 7.62 round wich does more damage than the M16's 5.56 but in the game the rolls are reversed, the M16 actually has more damage then the AK, so it is simple resoning to go for the M16/M4. To be honest I wouldn't be proud of killing an unarmed character but that is just me.

• Like 1

You're not good in DayZ, but rather you are good in hunting down survivors/bandits. It's the easiest playstyle there is.. point and shoot. But I suggest you try a different style, playing like Frankie is a good idea. I just tried it myself today, 8 out of 10 survivors trusted me, while the other 2 just killed me without consent.

• Like 7

Most of your victims were either unarmed or using short range weapons. Of the 9 kills, it seems as though only 2 were a threat, and one of those you shot after they'd asked for a truce.

AC

• Like 3

oh I see, you go around killing unarmed and friendly people

mad skillz bro!

please being an bandit is the easiest shit ever, hell to easy sometimes, lure people shoot them. I mean please, you want it to be hard try being a hero bet you wouldn't last 5 minutes as one.

Sorry as soon as i read "The guy (unarmed) runs out the barracks and I kill him within seconds" and something about "Carebears" i lost interest reading the rest.............. Just keep believing you're the man?? (Sarcasm).

http://en.wikipedia....f-righteousness

• Like 1

Cool story bro.

*cleans up the overflow of unfounded ego which spilled out of his monitor onto his keyboard, desk, and nice hardwood floors*

Edited by Toastedzen

I have a Hero skin on the real hive BTW ;)

Must be hard to maintain a hero skin while gunning down everyone you see.. either hecker or blood duper I say

Lol, I can't believe you compared an ingame AK and M16 to real life AKs and M16s.

M16ACOG is by far the superior gun in ArmA/DayZ.

And no, you aren't that good. You were camping the barracks. The other day I killed 9 people on Namalsk, all of which were whilst traveling and not camping a high tier loot spawn and being out numbered except for one. Nice try at bragging but try harder next time

Edited by jdz

You cant expect a guy with a shotgun to give you any retaliation, guy with a fn fal tws is night thermal, although id have mown you down easily with it.

Come to linger and ill show you how tough you are......

I cant fully go with this statement but id bet most cherno players such as myself got bored with that map and moved to different maps months ago... Maybe all the new players start with cherno, I Dunno?

Hello there

What makes your victims Carebears? To me they're just unfortunates, neither bandits/survivors or CB's.

You're a mean, naughty boy, back in your room with you. No supper tonight.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Anyway, I run my ass away and sit on the hill overlooking the area. The same unarmed guy runs back and I waste a mag sniping him, but i get him.

You really are that good. No more, no less.

• Like 4

A blind squirrel gets a nut once in awhile (but usually doesn't brag as much about it though).

Your not all that TBH. Shooting people that aren't really expecting to be shot is pretty much like shooting fish in a barrel. Try being a medic or getting involved in a squad fight. that tends to separate the men from the boys. Also, being "good" at DayZ isn't directly related to how many noobs you can kill or how long you can be bothered to camp an area of high activity, it's about how you survive and what you manage to achieve before your inevitable death.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 4

Again, I have a hero skin on the normal hive ( i didnt blood bag farm, thats lame) and I don't go around killing people on there. The reason I posted this is because I realize why so many people love killing for no reason. It's because dumb people such as Fraggle up there exist and make their job both easy and rewarding.

BTW i was playing on Utes. You don't survive on Utes, you shoot dumb carebears on utes. Seeing as I did not have a sniper rifle, 9+ kills seemed like a sufficient achievement with just an AK.

And lol being a medic. RUN AROUND AND BLOOD BAG PEOPLE SO HARD BRO SO HARD

Edited by aPyro

Again, I have a hero skin on the normal hive ( i didnt blood bag farm, thats lame) and I don't go around killing people on there. The reason I posted this is because I realize why so many people love killing for no reason. It's because dumb people such as Fraggle up there exist and make their job both easy and rewarding.

BTW i was playing on Utes. You don't survive on Utes, you shoot dumb carebears on utes. Seeing as I did not have a sniper rifle, 9+ kills seemed like a sufficient achievement with just an AK.

And lol being a medic. RUN AROUND AND BLOOD BAG PEOPLE SO HARD BRO SO HARD

You are truly retarded.

• Like 2

The AK is an extremely durible combat rifle but its accuarcy is lacking. In real life it fires 7.62 round wich does more damage than the M16's 5.56 but in the game the rolls are reversed, the M16 actually has more damage then the AK, so it is simple resoning to go for the M16/M4. To be honest I wouldn't be proud of killing an unarmed character but that is just me.

The Ak-74s fire 5.45 bullets which are roughly equivalent to 5.56 STANAG. The AK-47 and the latest version of it, the AKM, fire 7.62 x 39, which has a little more punch than both.

• Like 2

only a dumb American would actually take a worthless AR-15

oh really

The OP is so full of narcism and generally seems quite the tool.

I think I've found my new favourite forum member.

Hmm, as far as trolls go it's not bad. We're on to page 2 already so it has a modicum of skill but there's still some fundamental flaws that many amateur trolls often exhibit.

I'd give it a 4/10 as far as trolling attempts go.

LIVING proof that carebears only get mad at bandits cuz they are bad @ dayz. A zombie casually eats me as I'm out of ammo and cannot move :(

Grand Total Carebear Count: 9

The end. I hope to kill more carebears in the near future. Also feel free to share your own personal carebear killing sprees.

so basicly u killed a bunch of players either not good at PVP, or dont even PVP, and ur some kind of awesome player now ??

hhah..

internet tuff guy here.. watch out fellas.