ya'oldman

Need Players for Dayz Gamemodes including Survivor Gamez.

14 members have voted

1. 1. Did you watch and enjoy the survivor gamez?

• Yes, I saw the whole thing loved it.
    • Yes, I saw it but didnt find it interesting.
    • I only got to see a portion of it.
    • No, didnt plan on watching it.
    • No, first time hearing it unfortunately.

-My buddies and I are currently hosting a dayz server and are looking for players to play sort of gamemodes in dayz.

-We have played a standard 4 person survival deathmatch on fallujah and namalask and it turned out to be pretty fun. But after watching the Survivor Gamez from QN gaming we really wanted to try that but we only have 6 people in to try it currently.

-For those of you who don't know what the survivor gamez was, to explain it best its a mock of the hunger games. In the official survivor gamez there were 32 people that were randomly partnered up into 16 teams and the all the groups started at the same location and had your standard spawn equipment(Flashlight, Painkiller, etc.). There objective was to equip themselves and become the last man standing. The official survivor gamez was invite only or you had to pass a qualifier and had prizes for the winners, however i am too broke too offer prizes, we would like to play the gamez more often then just a one time thing. If we can get enough players that want to play this for just leisure then we will for sure do it again.

-Overall we have been playing dayz since the early makarov spawining and bean war days, and have explored the corners of most the maps so far. We would like players with a good amount of experience on dayz and who will be loyal to any rules we make for the gamemodes we decide to play. We are open to anyone who has ideas for their own gamemodes or just want to try a survival deathmatch.

Anyone Interested either P.M. or reply to topic.

Right now its first come, first in, for players but all depends on if people want to play or not.

Edited by ya'oldman

Sounds pretty sweet, although there's a lot of risk that comes with asking random people on the forums. Despite that I'm definitely in. Would be a sweet story to tell on a podcast: Grouped up with someone you've never met or talked to, forced to play by the rules given to you, kill or be killed. Awesome! Feel free to send me a PM if anything comes of it and i'll let ya know my (kinda iffy) schedule, so if i'm available consider me a definite entry.

My background of DayZ: I tried playing it back when you'd spawn with morphine and a makarov but my pc was terrible. Had been watching videos, reading stories, and browsing the forums ever since. A month ago i built a PC just to play this game and have been playing it regularly ever since. I don't suck, but i don't have an amazing amount of experience.

Sounds pretty sweet, although there's a lot of risk that comes with asking random people on the forums. Despite that I'm definitely in. Would be a sweet story to tell on a podcast: Grouped up with someone you've never met or talked to, forced to play by the rules given to you, kill or be killed. Awesome! Feel free to send me a PM if anything comes of it and i'll let ya know my (kinda iffy) schedule, so if i'm available consider me a definite entry.

My background of DayZ: I tried playing it back when you'd spawn with morphine and a makarov but my pc was terrible. Had been watching videos, reading stories, and browsing the forums ever since. A month ago i built a PC just to play this game and have been playing it regularly ever since. I don't suck, but i don't have an amazing amount of experience.

Yea i am a little worried and hope i don't get any unfaithful or obnoxious players, but we have to start somewhere and I plan on making a website if people really are interested in this sort of gameplay.

And anyone else interested in playing, I plan on asking for a background on dayz like Donuts did or if you really haven't played that much dayz but you play games like TTT where you have to be loyal to the rules or not play and you are use to heavy player interaction in a mature way.

That sounds freaking fantastic. Count me in!

Oh, and my background? I heard about Dayz...got it.

Seriously, though, I've been playing for a little over two months, methinks. I've been around long enough to be more than just a little careful around other survivors. I haven't played all the maps, just Chenarus, Lingor, and Fallujha, but I have them all downloaded.

And uh...yeah. That's about it.

Edited by Pea-Pod

Cool guys been recieving some messages just kinda bumping this, i have around 12-14 players now interested i want to get some more players yet then ill start planning out some dates for some events.

I'd love to join, this sounds like a pretty exciting event, totally keen for it

My background :

Started playing dayz in early August, so about 3 months in it. I know Chernarus in and out, and would prefer if we played that. However I have all maps downloaded and played lingor and namalsk before.

I have some questions for you though, how will the voice communications work between the two players on each team? Will there be a seperate channel in teamspeak, a seperate skype call? Is it going to be random teams we are assigned with, or do we have bring a buddy to be in our team?

Looking forward to your response!!