Sign in to follow this  
Unsung

Killing innocent people in Namalsk..

Long story short:

Me and a friend I met earlier before the video started went into Vorkuta, and decided to climb one of the apartment buildings to pick people off from the roof. We lured them by using Side Channel, saying "there's a truck and helicopter in Vorkuta!"

Skip to 12:39 and 16:24. The videos were put in the wrong spot, because all I did was drag the videos into Windows Live Movie Maker and that was that.

Luring is totaly the realistic thing to do,,,, nice work

haha thanks for the feedback :) like and/or subscribe if you'd like!

haha thanks for the feedback :) like and/or subscribe if you'd like!

Stupid or troll? He was sarcastic Edited by TheTaltsi
  • Like 1

Stupid or troll? He waws sarcastic

er wtf?? I was not being sarcastic... ,,, the army, police, secret servise, criminals all of them LURES the enemy if they have any idea what they are doing,, in to TRAPS ,, thats how humans work, deal with it! faggot

er wtf?? I was not being sarcastic... ,,, the army, police, secret servise, criminals all of them LURES the enemy if they have any idea what they are doing,, in to TRAPS ,, thats how humans work, deal with it! faggot

Fucking idiot XD How will you lure somone when there is no means of communication, like in a zombie apocalypse, wich the current situation is in. Leave your car in the open and wait for somone to go in it?

Fucking idiot XD How will you lure somone when there is no means of communication, like in a zombie apocalypse, wich the current situation is in. Leave your car in the open and wait for somone to go in it?

in this current situation you say of the zmobie apocalypse (not so realistic) then you have to watch the latest episode of WALKING DEAD my good man!! ,, does that Guvnor make it clear he comes to kill all the soldiers? no he come waving a fucking white flag and THAT is how the Alphas do it :D

ok pictures and commentary time!! so all the carebears finaly get it!!

Beans for the commentary. lol

OP isn't a bandit, he's an @$$clown. I hope karma f***s him over in return.

OP isn't a bandit, he's an @$$clown. I hope karma f***s him over in return.

dude if Karma exists then how is it so that only these kind of Alpha male succeed to most powerful position? or do you believe the lies?

or is Karma a byproduct of zombies? Is karma only going to happen in zombie apocolyse? it sure fucking dont happen before it

Get out of the bandit campfire if you guys dont like it, this is priceless

Sniping people you lure in takes amazing skill man. You are like an Alpha Male or something.

Oh you know what's really cool too? Torturing small animals! But I'm sure you know all about that...

• Like 1

in this current situation you say of the zmobie apocalypse (not so realistic) then you have to watch the latest episode of WALKING DEAD my good man!! ,, does that Guvnor make it clear he comes to kill all the soldiers? no he come waving a fucking white flag and THAT is how the Alphas do it :D

He didnt lure them in, he just said "im friendly BAM BAM"

*insert sarcasm* Yeah that takes SO much skill to do, if you can do that you're Alpha man! Actually hunting someone and then killing for their gear without pissing off all the zeds below and alerting other players takes skill and I would definitely call that person THE Alpha Bandit.

lol u guys get so butthurt over a few kills and douchebaggary

and that IS "luring", since i told them there was a truck and a helicopter in Vorkuta, also asking Landeux for an AK mag. that's luring.

Finally saw this episode so I now the whole story here.

The Governor has balls of solid rock where as yours haven't even dropped yet. He is an alpha male because he actually leads a pack and is rather ferocious. You on the other hand lead nobody and hide like a pussy.

You see the Governor actually stepped out in front of quite a few armed soldiers and had the balls to pull a pistol on them. He took a HUGE risk and engaged them before the ambush.

What you do is hide and snipe fresh spawns, unarmed people, and those who are no risk to you. You take ZERO risk.

ok pictures and commentary time!! so all the carebears finaly get it!!

2z7gc45.jpg2kkniq.jpg

2d0cpqt.jpg

11budyt.jpg

fn9wkp.jpg

28t3cw.jpg

or6ptt.jpg

You see the Governor actually stepped out in front of quite a few armed soldiers and had the balls to pull a pistol on them. He took a HUGE risk and engaged them before the ambush.

LOL carebear you are seeing it through carebear tinted eyes... he pulled out the pistol when the soldier in front TURNED AROUND!!,, he shot him when he wasnt LOOKING!! and there was no RISK since he lied that he was friendly and they believed it,,,

then all the other soldiers are killed at the Pistol shot signal..,, it was a perfect alpha plan. you need to watch it again but wash your eyes lol,,,,

LOL carebear you are seeing it through carebear tinted eyes... he pulled out the pistol when the soldier in front TURNED AROUND!!,, he shot him when he wasnt LOOKING!! and there was no RISK since he lied that he was friendly and they believed it,,,

then all the other soldiers are killed at the Pistol shot signal..,, it was a perfect alpha plan. you need to watch it again but wash your eyes lol,,,,

Dude, you write like a kid.