Fashizzles

Help me with this error

hi i rebooted my pc back to factory setting now i had arma 2 before and it worked just fine but when it went to install the battleEye this came along...

bandicam2012-10-3018-13-05-880_zps4715c94c.jpg

then after closing that this came up...

bandicam2012-10-3018-13-13-358_zps68b17a18.jpg

so i went to the file that the pop up said cant run and it was this

bandicam2012-10-3018-13-34-148_zpsb6a80ed0.jpg

and when i ran it this popped up

bandicam2012-10-3018-13-44-802_zps4052f491.jpg

can anyone please help me??

So what happened when you installed it manually and not via the application?

Hello there

Also, you say you rest your PC to factory setting? Can you expand on this? BIOS or Operating system?

rgds

LoK

So what happened when you installed it manually and not via the application?

that link only installs two of the dll files that fix the error in battleEye i need the whole BR folder in steamapps/common/armaII oa/expansions/BattleEye or something im wondering if anyone could give me that

Hello there

Also, you say you rest your PC to factory setting? Can you expand on this? BIOS or Operating system?

rgds

LoK

i searched methods on to fix it and you need windows pro i have home premium, but i dont get why battleEye installed before i reset to factory settings :/

Reinstall ArmA/OA?

that link only installs two of the dll files that fix the error in battleEye i need the whole BR folder in steamapps/common/armaII oa/expansions/BattleEye or something im wondering if anyone could give me that

There must be only be BEClient.dll and BEServer.dll. UninstallBE files is unnecessary and created only when you install BE from installer.

What happening when you execute arma2oa.exe from beta folder? Without steam.

There must be only be BEClient.dll and BEServer.dll. UninstallBE files is unnecessary and created only when you install BE from installer.

What happening when you execute arma2oa.exe from beta folder? Without steam.

it works but when trying to join a game says battleEye failed to load and stuff like that because its not installed

Try this http://rghost.ru/41300806 - there two instance of BE one from arma root folder, and other from expansion. I'm hope that BE distribution is legit :)

ok that was what i was looking for thank you but i came across anthor problem common/expansion/a10.pbo is not signed or sumthing ill make a post about it