Jeremy Beckett

"Day'z The Walking Dead" Recruitment

Tired of the same old' team deathmatch? Want something new? What I am trying to do here is not your average DayZ server; I want to try to get something going that could make this game better. I control a private server entitled "DayZ's The Walking Dead." The title alone kind of explains what direction I am trying to go here. This is NOT a Role-play server. However, I do want you to put yourself into the mindset of what you would do if a real zombie apocalypse were to occur.

- NO Random PVP (I don’t want to say that there is no PVP, that’s simply unrealistic but build a dialogue with survivors and if things go bad, so be it)

- NO Established Clans (Just as in the show, “The Walking Dead” the group of individuals barely knew each other prior to the infection or knew a select few. The goal would be to eventually start out in one to two person entities and either join a group or survive on your own)

If this is something that you might be interested in, you may email me directly at jrb0585@yahoo.com and we will discuss possibly getting you started. KEEP IN MIND, we have very active admins and all hacking or deathmatching will result in permanent ban. There are no warnings.

• Like 12

I wanted to inform everyone reading this topic that the rMod requirement is no longer there. So the only requirement is that you follow the rules and have the most current version of DayZ. I want to thank those who have already joined. So far, this format is producing some interesting dialogue that doesn't end in mindless PVP. The more players we have in the server, the more these player interactions will become more frequent. I hope to see more emails from potential players in the near future.

I wanted to inform everyone reading this topic that the rMod requirement is no longer there. So the only requirement is that you follow the rules and have the most current version of DayZ. I want to thank those who have already joined. So far, this format is producing some interesting dialogue that doesn't end in mindless PVP. The more players we have in the server, the more these player interactions will become more frequent. I hope to see more emails from potential players in the near future.

I'm interested in getting started. I am going to send you a PM on here rather than an email.

• Like 1

Sending you a PM about this in case you check them, will be emailing you in the next couple days if no reply. This sounds cool.

It's still a pretty quiet server which means plenty of vehicles to be had, I'd suggest getting on now while people are just gearing up!

Also, as OP said it's very admin active. Meet a hacker? He'll be gone by the end of the day.

Has anyone who applied in this post joined this server? Any feedback? I love the idea and to me that's what the game should always have been like. The whole never ending survivor killing arena thing has turned me away from the game and I mostly only play in very low populated servers alone. I'm sending you an email right now.

Has anyone who applied in this post joined this server? Any feedback? I love the idea and to me that's what the game should always have been like. The whole never ending survivor killing arena thing has turned me away from the game and I mostly only play in very low populated servers alone. I'm sending you an email right now.

Yes, I had posted "email sent" earlier in the thread. Been on the server for about a ?week? now. Great server, great admins. It is still just starting out so, as I said, pretty quiet (excepting the occasional player who abuses the shit out of the side chat which is intended for abuse/hacker reports only (according to server admin).