facoptere

FR 34 / FR 129 RAID WINE Servers Thread

DayZ commander is fine.

Google tell me that Apparently it is from Namalsk mod,

could you remove that mod?

Yes i had all the mods activated, but now fixed it so only the necessary expansions run. Problem should be solved :) pleeease unban :)

Edited by Patski

Hi, I have been banned from FR 34 and i don't know the reason, I haven't done anything wrong and have only had the game since the start of the month.

Thanks.

Hi, I have been banned today from FR 129 server for the reason "Do not teleport", because I went in the Urals out of a game zone.

My nickname is Davis,thanks.

Hello! Just logged into FR130 For the first time spawned at cap colova and tabbed out and tabbed back in to see that i got admin banned for teleporting ????

-Edit- Just read the above message

Edited by ixJamesey

Yeah i was just banned for crashing a chopper, again. You need to fix this. Every time someone crashes a (hacked)chopper it causes a remote-execution script detection and bans the player. This might be because the choppers were hacked-in the first place. But it does not differentiate between hackers and legit players. Because crashing a hacked chopper causes a remote-execution no matter who is flying it.

I mean its not like Hacked-Choppers have a different color or something to warn players.

Even worse, Hackers can execute scripts on other Players if they want them banned on your servers.

I would ask to be unbanned but not unless you remove that auto-kick on remote execution. Let Battleye handle that stuff. Your method just causes tons of false-positve bans.

What your name in game, really I can't find you. I need the server name also.

The last ban for remote exec is dated 5th of january.

There is not kick about remote exec in my sever logs during last 5 days.

So I don't understand your post.

Edited by facoptere

Day one on the server

I lost my UAZ near the Black lake, and a tent somewhere near the lake after server restart, it didn't respawn either.

Next day

Lost a quadbike and motocross near staroye with a tent after another restart....

there are 3 servers, and you play on 2 of them. please be more specific.

on one of the servers, your tent at Old Field still exists. you have only one tent.

you don't have any tent on the other.

Hi all, i got banned by admin in FR 34 because of a script 8 or something....i dont cheat, i cant even explain what a script is ........plz remove the ban -.- character name is ( cesar )

Edited by cesar88

Hi all, i got banned by admin in FR 34 because of a script 8 or something....i dont cheat, i cant even explain what a script is ........plz remove the ban -.- character name is ( cesar )

you are unbanned.

Many thanks :) but this cant happen, after i get banned i lost everything i had and now after the unban i lost everything again ...................i mean im wasting time to get things then i lose them without any fault =( carefull with the bans guys....

Edited by cesar88

ban/unban has nothing to do with your inventory not saved in the Hive. It may be a network problem or the server that needed a restart while you were playing. In your case, your inventory has been saved to the Hive every 2 minutes, very strange that you lose everything for a long time.

Hey, nickname - Sviatoslav, I just go banned with message of shell or something after I disconnected from server when some1 started blowing up ground around me with a terrible speed. I was hunting down 2 guys, I killed one of them, layed low and then suddenly everything started blowing up around me, so I really freaked out and disconnnecte - thought it was a cheat or smthing. Then I had problems reconnecting, some crashes and kicks - adn ban after that. May be it connected somehow with "bombardment" ? I was sure that it was a cheat, but just now a thought crossed my min that it could have also been M203 launcher - never really used one, especialy with 5 (or even 6 blows I waited until leaving) granades in a row.

I forwarded your request to the admin who banned you

Just played on fr 129

was running thru the woods when i got teleported into the sea.

Then i got kicked with the note admin kick: do not teleport!

WTF?

after the kick i joined again to see if im still in the water. Yes i am. after 10 seconds ingame i got a message: admin kick: do not teleport!

Can you plz help me? didnt do anything