nomnomnom

We are Notorious. Mature gamers only.

25/male/pennsylvania

Currently trying to get a job atm.

Been playing dayz on and off for about 4-5 months

Definately interested in working as a group for once, instead of only having 1 other person with me.

Edited by Restoned

I'm 25, full-time state worker, part time student here in Kentucky. I've got a mic, just looking for a good squad to play with.I have played DayZ on and off for four months.

Edited by ThatOnanGuy

Hey there,

I'm also interested.

25+, live in Texas (central time) working 2nd shift, so I start playing after midnight.

I'm looking for people to work together and have fun.

Hey! I am also looking for others my age to squad up with. I am 26 years old and my old squad stop playing, so I have been left by myself for the past week. I have been just playing random public hives but would be interested in teaming up on a private hive. I am from Philadelphia (EST) and IT advisor for a university. I have played Dayz for about 4 month all geared out on public hive and specialize in recon/sniper and CQB. I have mumble and used all varieties of chat which ever is preferred. You can contact me on the forums or

Steam: Wue Tang

You talk about racism, but refuse to allow young people in your group, eh? :P

Does not compute.

Thats not the definition of racism at all.

Try again.

^^

edit: sorry for OT. Had this followed. Won't happen again. Over and out. ;)

Edited by ZuluActual
  • Like 1

im 23 i live in sacramento california ive been playing arma 2 and dayz for about 6 months learning many things but i have a good pc and i think before acting unlike many survivors in Dayz only prob im just laggin the 2 years age diff im on all week off and on between arma 2 wasteland & DayZ so i have skype and havent had luck finding a clan to get ''teamspeak'' going but it wouldnt be a prob i got turtlebeach headsets so im ready ..skype live o_gloc -aka srgt.Campos :o

post-79931-0-28343800-1357190011_thumb.j

Edited by HADESWRATH

This group is no longer active.

Consider this thread closed.

We are looking for mature players at least 18 years of age, with good communication skills,

plays the game as it's meant to be played, no combat logging, no cheating / hacking, team

player, not afraid to sacrifice for the good of the team, similar interests / play styles.

Contact Us:

Check out the Divine Knights main site at http://divineknightsclan.com

And register in our forums and meet the Knights at http://divineknights...forum/forum.php

Add the leaders on steam as well.

Master General: Radica - Terra_Nova_11

Lt. General: Strigoi357 - mjp23@aol.com

No, being online regularly is not good enough. This is not WoW. There is a lot more to this than mashing keys. You are a waste of my time.

Locked at the request of the OP/clan member.