Duck -TG-

Friendly in Cherno Graphic

I have been playing this game for a while now and absolutely love it. So much fun. After seeing "Friendly in Cherno?" for the millionth time I decided to do a photo manipulation. Here it is and I lovingly call it "Friendly in Cherno."

friendly-in-Cherno.png

%7Boption%7D

Lol. Good stuff there.

Not that great, everything seems titled and it's a bit disorienting.

Not that great' date=' everything seems titled and it's a bit disorienting.

[/quote']

Let's see you do better.

What? I'm giving him constructive criticism, I'm telling him what I think is wrong with it so he can do better. I don't think if whether or not I can do better is relevant to this.

its Pripyat' date=' in Chernobyl.

[/quote']

^^ love it

OP I like everything but whats through the windows, like others said its a bit tilted or disorientating, but overall its sick and the inside of the room is great.

Very nice work there, you surely have talent. I like graffiti on walls, signs of players. Something that is missing in DayZ but adds a lot of depth to the image.

I'm putting you work on my desktop background :)

Nice looking, and sad truth!!

[/quote']

Let's see you do better.

What? I'm giving him constructive criticism, I'm telling him what I think is wrong with it so he can do better. I don't think if whether or not I can do better is relevant to this.

youre being a douche >:I

Nice looking' date=' and sad truth!!

[/quote']

Let's see you do better.

youre being a douche >:I

Because telling him what I think he could do better is me being a douche.

Because telling him what I think he could do better is me being a douche.

Maybe you could have chosen a less douchy way?

Thanks for the compliments folks and I noticed the far window (away from sniper) is tilted and will work on that later. Contructive criticism is always welcome.

Also thanks to you folks for standing up to my critics too. Glad that is is liked overall and i really hope you guys are enjoying the hell out of this game like I am. You guys rock!

Also, the sniper looks fine until you get to the rifle and his hands. Looks really out of place there.

Adjusted the window a bit. As far as the sniper's hands looking off, I am unsure exactly what you are talking about there. Those are the guys actual hands holding that actual rifle. Not a drawing.

The barrel of the rifle looks a touch off against the scene in the window. I will work with that a bit to see if I can get a better look to it. Once again thanks for the compliments folks. Had several people telling me that this is their new desktop background and that is just super spiffy.

JUST A BUSH LOOKING OUT A WINDOW, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

JUST A BUSH LOOKING OUT A WINDOW' date=' NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

[/quote']

My thoughts exactly :P

i like it. made me laugh. and it got some charm.

sure, some strange stuff others said. windows etc. ghillie hands but i think it just fits perfect to the whole picture.

like a little situational caricatur.

I am glad that folks are enjoying the humor, that was it's intended purpose. Anything after that is just icing. ;)

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express