BigZam

DayZ standalone version release date?

21 December would actually be really fitting.

Yeah yeah, "end of the world" day.

However, if the world is really going to end, i would prefer the game came out a couple of days before, so i actually have the chance to play it! :lol:

Edited by Conzolax

If you have some links to a screenshot or video please tell me because I have searched for half a hour straight once. End of the year is coming fast.

Yeah here is some screenshots of building interior, I think there is also some videos where he (Rocket) is talking about new features

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/33639244299/interior-work-in-progress-screenshots-taken-from

• Like 1

it has to be december as its the last big pay day month before everyones skint ;)

all that cristmas money what to buy :lol:

I think 12th of December would be a great release day. You know, 12/12/12.

There has been lots of news.

The date has been confirmed for December.

Hmm... where has this been confirmed? Like to share the source?

the release date is 2013 it was going to be at the end of the year but the dev accidentally found a great idea to do with MMO's so it will be out early next year so tell your friends to buy arma2 combined ops

the release date is 2013 it was going to be at the end of the year but the dev accidentally found a great idea to do with MMO's so it will be out early next year so tell your friends to buy arma2 combined ops

Source?

They have not said the full game will be released this year and i will be very surprised if it did (Building DayZ on a whole new game engine will take time), what they did say is that an alpha version of the game is targeted at late December if a December release is accurate is anyone's guess as all we have seen so far is a few room interior screenshots.

Edited by Rollo

Just read here

"The future:

We are still working towards a target for an initial foundation before the end of the year. But we will slip this date if needed, we will not compromise the project for the short-term gain of meeting this date. The reasons for any slippage would be publicly discussed, and would most likely represent a failure personally on my part to plan correctly. We will be assessing the results of our major architectural changes at the end of next week, and reporting the results to everyone when we have assessed that."

And the rest of the post here: http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/36771692833/dev-report-november-2012

• Like 1