ArrThePirate

Tents are NOT crashed helicopters

To the player who stole stuff from my tent...and then put his stuff inside, for me to steal everything, tents are not rare loot spawns, you didn't happen to find a tent with cool assault rifles, skins and lots of tools.

Next time you find a tent, make sure to take everything and place it somewhere else :D

(Yes, I took all your stuff and moved it somewhere else)

i usually leave my stuff behind when i find a tent with better gear. why should i keep my winchester when there is a m4sd in the tent?

The other day I found a tent and the dude had STANAG mags which I needed badly, in return I left him a blood bag, a 1911 mag and a camo skin, i'd say he didn't come out losing in that deal.

He put the stuff that wasn't useful to him back into your tent, think of it like a garbage disposal. He took pity on you, ungrateful plebeian.

The other day I found a tent and the dude had makarov mags which I needed badly, in return I left him nothing.

I leave stuff in tents all the time. Why would I bother emptying it? That just takes more time leaving me exposed in a pretty vulnerable position. I'll take what I need and move on. Even when I have vehicles, they're usually nearly full so I just nab some meat, ammo, maybe a rifle and leave the rest behind.

The other day I found out someone had generously left a g17 and mags for it while relieving my tent of the m9sd I had put in there.. I was grateful actually.. Having the m9sd made me want to actually use it, which was more of a hindrance than anything. Kind of a useless gun IMO.

Would be nice to leave a zed in the tent as nice little surprise.

No such thing as 'being nice' in DayZ...

Uh, yeah there is.. that time I decided not to shoot you when you ran in front of my sniper sights... That was me being nice.

I usually fill tents with infinite empty tin cans

I've come across numerous tents where I just take what I want, leave behind my old junk, and the rest of the tent supplies.

No reason to be a complete douchebag about it. Assholes doing shit for no reason, no calculated decisions, etc. Makes this game so much worse.

You told him to take the tent....IIRC, you can't take other people's tents right?

Mercy is a sign of weakness.

>the Great

>Oh boy, another brony that thinks they're on top of the world. What a surprise.