Sign in to follow this  
dylnbd

Caves

Caves caves CAVES… Rocket in the standalone game, you should add caves!

They could have mines, filled with things such as flares, scrap metal, or my own idea! A miners helmet. It's like night vision, or like a flashlight on your head, and since its on your head it won't bob off in different directions while running, like your flashlight, and ofcourse it requires batteries, which have a rare chance to spawn in cities, back on the subject.... A cave could act as a base of operations or a deathtrap with open bear traps scattered all over. Crowbars, and toolboxes etc. I would expect in the standalone game you would require some kind of gas mask to prevent infection, sooo where would you find one? A Mine! Sometimes in mines miners require gasmasks to breathe, so that's a possible spawn, and if you do find a gas mask, you can proceed down into the deeper part of a cave, that are "uninhabitable" for better items. But some caves will not always be mines, some will just be empty caves. Give me a response on what you think!!!

• Like 2

Theres 1 and a half cave on the map Lingor :)

• Like 1

The caves will be good inside a forest.

However, there also should be some basements or wine cellars attached to one or two houses that are far apart from each other within a town or city that is accessible but difficult to find... 8-)

Theres 1 and a half cave on the map Lingor :)

Caves? where? AFAIK caves arn't supported by Arma's version of the RV engine? Or is is an imported mesh? i need to know!

rgds

loK

• Like 1

Caves sound awesome! I'm amazed I hadn't thought of such a simple suggestion before, but that really is pretty awesome. They would be the perfect place to set up camp. Easy to defend and would provide shelter from the elements.

Bean worthy suggestion my friend.

Caves? where? AFAIK caves arn't supported by Arma's version of the RV engine? Or is is an imported mesh? i need to know!

rgds

loK

-.-

Try seach it up on Google ... You can find something somehow.. I've found a cave on the southen part of the Island - 300-500 Meter North-West of Prospero ( You cant Miss it if you follow the water)

Also theres a "half" one North of Los Peligron. if you follow that Dirt track / road around.. You'll find a tunnel which is about 20 feet wide. Very Small and easy to spot tho'

But the one North-East of Calamar,