I don't mean any offence if you aren't a native English speaker' date=' but do you know what the Dolan meme is? Every sentence I think of that face...

[/quote']

Qbart pls

dloan did u hak hte gaem cuz u cn gt band

man once I saw at4m136 and ranaway from it non stop for 10minutes not to get banned lol..later on I check wiki and saw IT WAS LEGIT. FUCK

but i dont use any cheat...

NO GUYS. SRSLY. He said he didn't use cheats. See I quoted it.

That srsly made me laugh!

Topic: I might be possible that you with cheated gear are superior to guys who play without cheats which means it is no fun for them to be killed in the unfair way by you. But luckily you got busted!

interesting that almost everyone complaining about getting a BE ban mentions to have found some magic crate with weapons/ammo (eventough, as everyone mentioned, BE checks on background tasks / memory meddling and won't react on ingame stuffings)...

anway... what crossed my mind is... last week during the security breach happening, i remember reading that there was a contaminated EXE uploaded to the dayZ file server...

if that thing was a proper trojan and enough people downloaded it...

MAYBE that thing could have been used to spy on STEAM account / ARMA GUID data, compromise user accounts and abuse them for hacking, or the exe itself instaleld something that set off the BE system... conspiracy theories!

or the people just hack.. meh.

but i dont use any cheat...

NO GUYS. SRSLY. He said he didn't use cheats. See I quoted it.

That srsly made me laugh!

Topic: I might be possible that you with cheated gear are superior to guys who play without cheats which means it is no fun for them to be killed in the unfair way by you. But luckily you got busted!

The funny thing is, they're not better off with their 'cool' gear. I can kill a hacker just as easily with a makarov as with an M24. Hell, DayZ even gets boring for me when I have all of my gear.

If your IQ is higher than 1, you realize quick enough that your fancy gear is no more than some polygons in a game. Who gives a fuck about having cool stuff? 14 year old?!

Enjoy losing €30 hackers.

*Takes AT4*

*shoots helicopter down*

If you dont unban this fool rocket, I will permaban myself. Will you be able to live with yourself? (joke, dont ban me >>)

Anyone notice that everyone who starts these threads seem to have appalling English skills? XD