Sign in to follow this  
Cloned4newLife

DayZ is a crap

hello everybody.

after a few days of playing this game, I already changed my opinion, or i must have changed it.

This game is nothing but a arma 2 game or something like counter strike, for idiots.

Mostly you run arround and wait for time to be killed by hackers or other idiots.

This soul of surviving is a cheap thing that will be given to a player, but its not truth.

I can run arround and i'm not afraid of zombis, they are no danger at all. Actually you can run with them all the time! I think someone has an idea just how to sell more arma games, mean those ego-shotter games, and thought:), well i give some zombis and so i get more audience of those people who like surviving.

Yes i love games like this but not this one! Its just another where all idiots shoot arround with no reason and then look how good they r, pfff:) :)

This game has nothing common with surviving. Its just any other fu..ing war like all armas boring shooters.

what u need zombis there for?, to say its a zombie game?. You all shoot just all the time with no brain on everything that move. and that shall be surviving???. When I have something to eat and drink, its all i need. Surviving end!. Just lay on your ass and wait an hour till you need to eat or drink again. Thats what this game is about!!! Or go visiting places and be immidiately shoot down from a dumbass-cheat head or looser.

its just a crap!!! thats all.

Edited by Cloned4newLife

hello everybody.

after a few days of playing this game, I already changed my opinion, or i must have changed it.

This game is nothing but a arma 2 game or something like counter strike, for idiots.

Mostly you run arround and wait for time to be killed by hackers or other idiots.

This soul of surviving is a cheap thing that will be given to a player, but its not truth.

I can run arround and i'm not afraid of zombis, they are no danger at all. Actually you can run with them all the time! I think someone has an idea just how to sell more arma games, mean those ego-shotter games, and thought:), well i give some zombis and so i get more audience of those people who like surviving.

Yes i love games like this but not this one! Its just another where all idiots shoot arround with no reason and then look how good they r, pfff:) :)

This game has nothing common with surviving. Its just any other fu..ing war like all armas boring shooters.

what u need zombis there for?, to say its a zombie game?. You all shoot just all the time with no brain on everything that move. and that shall be surviving???. When I have something to eat and drink, its all i need. Surviving end!. Just lay on your ass and wait an hour till you need to eat or drink again. Thats what this game is about!!! Or go visiting places and be immidiately shoot down from a dumbass-cheat head or looser.

BYE !!! you wont be missed.

• Like 3

Back to school for you, till you have a proper grasp of the English language.

That way we can understand what troll rubbish you are on about.

:emptycan:

**end of communication**

• Like 4

Your grammar and general sentence structure gives me the impression that you are a 10 year old Downs Syndrome boy. Therefore your opinion is not worthy of comment. But you keep rockin' that extra chromosome!

• Like 2

First of all. DayZ is a mod, in Alpha. Tweaks and changes in their hundreds will come before it comes out of alpha, let alone it's highly anticipated release.

Secondly, the survival aspect gets higher the more you play, I was like you when I started - I ran around, didn't care. It's when I found a map, and a few other rare items, that the survival really kicked in - the whole, "Shit, if I die, I'm gonna lose this gear" and never get it back.

DayZ also depends highly on the attitude you bring to it (or so I firmly believe), if you for example, don't care, and just run around and then use the glitch to escape Zombies, then this isn't for you. Perhaps Left For Dead?

The facts you state here also seem to fall into some specific categories. "Butthurt" because you've been killed (Hackers do not count, it's not hard to find a server with BE enabled, and play in the safety of a non hacking world), and also "I don't like this game" - that;s not really enough evidence to call it crap.

When you have something to eat and drink, yeah, life gets easier, it's when you delve further into the world, things get harder - the statements you make denote to me you really haven't given it enough time, nor, are you willing to sit down and give it a proper play through.

You also fail to specify where you believe changes should be made, this makes this post pretty much pointless when you're posting it in a community who want to help, and develop the game - there's a fair few things I don't like but there's no point in swanning around saying the game is crap - is there a point? No, it's a waste of time - a few people may agree with me, but that doesn't benefit anyone.

The "Idiots" that kill you, you forget, are trying to survive - I can agree partially here with you. It's a little annoying, as for a lone survivor it's impossible to find team mates. I've killed people before, why? Survival. That person may have ammo, food, water, maps, useful supplies. It's him or me. Dog eat dog.

I didn't write this post to change your mind, you think the game is crap, you think it's crap - end of the matter, hence, you don't really need to make an un-constructive post such as this, you need to just uninstall the mod, and carry on playing the games you enjoy. This community are players, and fans, that want to see DayZ grow, develop, and aid however possible to make it perfect - people like you, so negative with only one view, damage this.

As I say, I respect your opinion - but I don't rate the way you've delivered it.

• Like 1

much cheating. gays:)

Wait. Whaaa [...] You didn't even. Whaaat?

• Like 2

You bring up some good points but your attitude is utter shit so nobody will take you seriously.

Good Points:

- What's the point?! I got food and water.... I am surviving thus I win! Well that was an interesting 10 minutes; now what?

- Most people just KoS and it's become Counter Strike with zombies.

- Cheaters / hackers / script kiddies / "skiddies" Yeah we all know they suck ass. Thank you Master of the Obvious

Haxors eh...yup seen it 2 times in 4 months...game is crap..meh not in my opinion. So here's what I get from your post. You suck at anything other than MW or BF, or hundreds of other cookie cutter FPS games. You whine about hackers when you probably got killed legit, and in general you think "surviving" means hiding out in the forest. I actually enjoy this game and eagerly await the standalone.

You Shalt not be missed go play some other game we don't care. Adios amiga! Good Day Sir!

You bring up some good points but your attitude is utter shit so nobody will take you seriously.

Good Points:

- What's the point?! I got food and water.... I am surviving thus I win! Well that was an interesting 10 minutes; now what?

- Most people just KoS and it's become Counter Strike with zombies.

- Cheaters / hackers / script kiddies / "skiddies" Yeah we all know they suck ass. Thank you Master of the Obvious

But that's not even it. Everybody on this forum knows this, but it's still fun to play the game. The style just changed. If you've started playing before the massive hackerwave, you are somehow very lucky and know, how it's intended to play. And if we're going back to that, everything could be a better world.

Part of KoS really is the broken engine and duping and so on. You wouldn't be killing everyone, if noone would have a tent storing 12312515 AS50's + ammunition. So. Why even bother? I can go back to my favorite server, get my AS50 back and snipe noobs again.

Get rid of this and it would be about gathering gear again and everything would be fine again due to an intended careful style of playing the game.

Edit: Didn't mean to say that I'm doing this, that's why i became a medic.

Edited by kichilron

Your grammar and general sentence structure gives me the impression that you are a 10 year old Downs Syndrome boy. Therefore your opinion is not worthy of comment. But you keep rockin' that extra chromosome!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I am as much as a troll as most, but let's keep in mind that this mod is a global phenomenon and there are a lot of English-as-a-second language types out there. It is true that to be effective with foreigners the first thing you need to learn is how to be an asshat in their local lingo (I have proudly spread American asshatery in many foreign lands), but if you are going to counter-troll let's keep the underprivileged and disabled out of it. I mean, that is only decent. (unless they park crooked in the handicap parking cutting off the next space over. Then key the f**k out of that s**t.)

Edited by Toastedzen
  • Like 2

Then this isnt the game for you.

Even with all of DayZ problems I still enjoy every second of this game.

Cant Wait for the standalone.

• Like 1

@Cloned4newlife

How many times now have you posted about the same thing.... Seriously.

post-6059-0-30117300-1351016461_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Like counter strike?? I stopped reading at that point!

This is survival and u can't survive, simple as that

hello everybody.