Pvt. James Duke

Adding The MGL

Ok so I was thinking we could have a MGL multiple grenade launcher. A MGL fires 6 40mm grenades. This is good for trucks cars and Huey's. it would have an aim point sight. Keep in mind this would be very rare. Comment ur opinion.

Why... seriously why? Who'd use a grenade launcher in a zombie apocalypse?! Are you the same guy that suggested adding a lock-on rocket launcher?

WHY?!

I'm all for varity of weapons but not this. I can't stop thinking WHY?!

• Like 8

erm.... maybe i'm on the wrong forum here.... correct me but isn't it arma2 that is the military simulator and DayZ is the survival simulator?

Surely the last thing this game needs is more military grade weaponry!!

Edited by Rastamaus
  • Like 1

I prefer AS50 snipers over hackers who'd sit on Dobry with unlimited HE rounds, launching them into the city for hours.

• Like 2

Ok so I was thinking we could have a MGL multiple grenade launcher. A MGL fires 6 40mm grenades. This is good for trucks cars and Huey's. it would have an aim point sight. Keep in mind this would be very rare. Comment ur opinion.

Made my day. Really DX

As for the thread- You would suggest checking out battlefield heroes, they got MGL.

Meanwhile at nw airfield...

DUDE1- dude..dude! wtf..i just found an mgl man..OOOOHHH MAN!

DUDE2 - Lol really ? wtf man ..lets get to Elektro! get to da choppa!

five minutes later

DUDE1 - Ok..i'm just going to offload into the city..

Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew..

hut has died

james ashwood was killed

Welch was killed

Rastamaus was killed

Excision was killed

Fraggle was killed

Hetsatine was killed

Inception was killed

Pendragon was killed

Mlfoot was killed

R2GunZ was killed

Zscope was killed

SmashtAU was killed

STeaknMash was killed

MuncyWolverine was killed

TexWiller was killed

FemmFatale was killed

DerpyHooves was killed

Mayuyu was killed

Иван Комобайкер was killed

EpicBeanz was killed

Imafighter was killed

Max Planc was killed

A caravan of children was killed

MassiveCamelJockey was killed

ChuckNorris was nearly killed

..side chat..

Guess someone found an mgl huh..

• Like 2

Meanwhile at nw airfield...

DUDE1- dude..dude! wtf..i just found an mgl man..OOOOHHH MAN!

DUDE2 - Lol really ? wtf man ..lets get to Elektro! get to da choppa!

five minutes later

DUDE1 - Ok..i'm just going to offload into the city..

Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew..

hut has died

james ashwood was killed

Welch was killed

Rastamaus was killed

Excision was killed

Fraggle was killed

Hetsatine was killed

Inception was killed

Pendragon was killed

Mlfoot was killed

R2GunZ was killed

Zscope was killed

SmashtAU was killed

STeaknMash was killed

MuncyWolverine was killed

TexWiller was killed

FemmFatale was killed

DerpyHooves was killed

Mayuyu was killed

Иван Комобайкер was killed

EpicBeanz was killed

Imafighter was killed

Max Planc was killed

A caravan of children was killed

MassiveCamelJockey was killed

ChuckNorris was nearly killed

..side chat..

Guess someone found an mgl huh..

You do realize the real 40mm rounds aren't that powerful also I got this from Wikipedia and I quote,"Upon impact, the grenade can kill anyone within the radius of five meters, and wound them within the radius of 15 meters. It can also punch through 2 inches (5.1 cm) of rolled homogeneous armor with a direct hit (0 Degree Obliquity), which means it can penetrate most infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers. It is especially effective when used against enemy infantry formations." Unless those people were with in 5-15 meters of the blast yes they would be in shock, massive blood loss, and of course death. If Rocket adds any armored vehicles to the game or standalone you would wish this weapon would be included in the game.

post-118692-0-17915000-1351041068_thumb.

I would add the ACE javelin, it can lock onto players, this way you don't even need a gun and you never ever miss unless you're an idiot.

• Like 1

I was clearly being slightly sarcastic Sir Duke ;) To me all of the high powered stuff like this just go against my feel of the whole dayZ theme. If it had a rarity of 0.01 with ammo only found with it and not by itself ..maybe. More military weapons does not make the game. We have enough games with a million guns/launchers etc.

What about taking out armoured cars/buses/trucks with the old school dirt pit trick ? or spikes, shooting out the tyres, molotov cocktails ? No need for higher grade weaponry imo.

• Like 1

How about the Mini Nuke from Fallout?

I'd love to see mini mushroom clouds floating across the Chernarus sky

• Like 2

If Rocket adds any armored vehicles to the game or standalone you would wish this weapon would be included in the game.

As mentioned above, vanilla is the military simulator and DayZ is the survival simulator and there are other ways to take on an armored vehicle ( wheeled apc, with a tracked apc it's different problem ) besides what kind of normal survivor would drive such a vehicle anyway? Too much to maintain, too loud, needs a ton of gas etc.

Operation Arrowhead has this. But I don't want this in the standalone. It's a post-soviet state, why would you find these in there?

Edited by Sutinen

Operation Arrowhead has this. But I don't want this in the standalone. It's a post-soviet state, why would you find these in there?

AKs, AKs, and more AKs.

How about the Mini Nuke from Fallout?

I'd love to see mini mushroom clouds floating across the Chernarus sky

Why don't we just get a real nuke? That'll make DayZ a much better game!

i dont think it should fire 6 grenades at once, however it should have the classic look kinda like a striker, there should be a ammo pouch with it and it can fire the m03's already in the game. perhaps there can be a variation similar to the thumper found in cod (the single shot one in the chamber version

0 . im aware that day z shouldn't be taking inspiration, im just giving a piece of comparison.

i dont think it should fire 6 grenades at once, however it should have the classic look kinda like a striker, there should be a ammo pouch with it and it can fire the m03's already in the game. perhaps there can be a variation similar to the thumper found in cod (the single shot one in the chamber version

0 . im aware that day z shouldn't be taking inspiration, im just giving a piece of comparison.

Oh god.

Please go back and keep playing CoD!!!