Hyroshi

Favorite youtuber for Dayz?

Sacriel is great and he does live streams on Twitch:

http://www.youtube.com/user/sacriel42

Also, I like IPwnStar4Hire as a commentator, however, his style of play in DayZ is incredibly boring (Sit on Cherno rooftops and snipe anything that moves). However, I must link this video of his because it's truly hilarious:

Sacriel42, check him out you wont regret it.

Sacriel42 has some great videos on YT, the production standard is very high too. New players could learn a lot from this guy and his squad too.

SideStrafe, CHKilory - got me into DayZ, Shibby2142

Sidestrafe is the one who got me into DayZ, but now I can't stand to watch him. He misses soo much, and isn't that great anymore compared to some others. I know he is doing it live, which doesn't help, but there are others who can do both.

Now it's Oshi7 and Sacriel who I watch. I do watch DaSquirrelsNuts videos as well as they're in the same group, but I prefer Oshi's and Sacriels gameplay. Some extremely good footage from those 3 with plenty of entertainment and action.

I barely watch SideStrafe watch DayZ, because its just boring to watch it.

And i hate the goddamn idiots complaining when its not a DayZ video.

GassyMexican.Utorak/EatMyDiction- They are far from the best, but they have fun and are enjoyable to watch.

Seen many others, Lewis/MrLimondo I watched at first, then bounced around to others. Subscribed to RedReloadedHD and EirBornFenix and have pretty much stuck to them.

I'd say Sacriel, Oshi7 and SideStrafe.

So hard to pick just 1.

I know this is a really old thread but I *cannot* understand why somebody hasn't mentioned FrankieOnPCin1080p. He is very, very good at the game and the vids are incredebly funny and informative

• Like 3

Sacriel for me too although I'm not very active in checking out others. I might seeing this thread though